New Wildkat Grapple in action

/ New Wildkat Grapple in action #1  

RJJR

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti DK45 HST
So far I can't be more pleased with my new grapple. I moved several old trees, an old propane tank and cleared out a new path to get to the back side of the farm. I did lift the back, left tire off the ground one time even with a 6 foot tiller on the back so I've got to be careful. Also, still not comfortable with how the hydraulic lines are running on the front but now know why they are 6 feet log as you need it all when you tilt the grapple all the way forward. I'll let you all know how it goes but this grapple seems to be a deal for $549 plus $97 shipping.
Thanks for everyones help.
RJ

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 717
  • IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 842
Last edited:
   / New Wildkat Grapple in action #2  
I am right on your heels. Great display of photo's of uses.

/ New Wildkat Grapple in action #3  
So far I can't be more pleased with my new grapple. I moved several old trees, an old propane tank and cleared out a new path to get to the back side of the farm. I did lift the back, left tire off the ground one time even with a 6 foot tiller on the back so I've got to be careful. Also, still not comfortable with how the hydraulic lines are running on the front but now know why they are 6 feet log as you need it all when you tilt the grapple all the way forward. I'll let you all know how it goes but this grapple seems to be a deal for $549 plus $97 shipping.
Thanks for everyones help.
RJ
I'm happy to hear that your grapple is working, but now I'm going to offer a little 'constructive criticism'.

You started 6 different threads pertaining to this grapple, makes it very hard to follow.

I had to search through your previous posts(by clicking on your name), just to find out the rest of the story.

/ New Wildkat Grapple in action
I'm happy to hear that your grapple is working, but now I'm going to offer a little 'constructive criticism'.

You started 6 different threads pertaining to this grapple, makes it very hard to follow.

I had to search through your previous posts(by clicking on your name), just to find out the rest of the story.

Sorry about that. Would have done it differently but had several topics and couldn't figure out how to add the pictures as things progressed. It went from questions about the grapple, to delivery, to worries about shims, to leaking couplings to working pictures.
Thanks
RJ

/ New Wildkat Grapple in action #5  
Nice pics. Consider welding some expanded metal into the brush bar in front of grill to protect branches etc. from poking through. Also would like to suggest you add you tractor's model to your avatar area, or add a signature with the info.

/ New Wildkat Grapple in action #6  
Where did you buy this from and how much does it weigh?

/ New Wildkat Grapple in action
Wildkat Attachmetns in Denton NC. It's the mini-grapple on the bottom right of the page. I'm not sure on the weight. The shipping papers said 500lbs but I don't think it weighs that much. You could call them and ask. It doesn't look at beefy as the grapple by Gator and that was less like 387 lbs if I remember right.

http://www.wildkatattachments.com/grapple.html

RJ