New Workmaster 75 Delivered

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #1  

WM75Guy

Elite Member
Tractor
NH Workmaster 75, NH TC40DA
Took delivery last week. Added third function and R4s with wheel weights. Everything else I wanted was standard equipment such as 2 remotes, radio, air ride suspension seat, and buddy seat. Still waiting on WR Long to ship the brush grapple and 10 square bale hay grapple. I did want a third remote but the part kit is not available yet. Dealer will install it for cost of parts when it is available.

I really like the cab and air ride seat, makes a big different mowing.

1.jpg

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #2  
Good looking machine. But I'm surprised - when I was tractor shopping a couple years ago the Workmaster line was only available as open station machines. No cab!

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered
Thanks. The new 55-65-75 hp Workmaster series is only available with a cab. The new series is built by CNH in Turkey. It has the sloping hood like my TC40DA. The older 50-60-70 hp Workmaster series is open station. From the look of the hood the old series is made by LS. They still sell both series.

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #4  
My cousin has a 75 with 1500 hours and zero issues.

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #5  
Congratulations, nothing better than that new tractor smell....

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #6  
One fine looking machine. Blue is nice.

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #7  
Nice looking machine. Do you by chance know what the actual height is?

Nice looking machine. Do you by chance know what the actual height is?

Thanks. Height is right at 100 inches. Manual says weight is 3100 kg or 6820 pounds and I believe it. I added 440 pounds of rear wheel weights as I don't care for loaded tires.

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #9  
Repowell, really nice tractor. Are those the R4 tires? I got to drive around a WM75 cab w/ R1 tires a little bit when I was a NH dealer manager. Yeah, I'm a blue fan, but honestly a buyer'd be hard pressed to find all the features and capability at the price point of those new Workmaster Utility 5 series tractors. I have a TC40D which I love, and I wish I could justify a WM55! One point, though, you can get an open station in the new WM75 only (unless options have changed in the past 4 months). WM55 and 65 only come in cab version, yes. I am not sure how much longer CNH will offer the existing WM50, 60, 70 series tractors (they are made at a NH plant in India, IIRC). They in themselves are a good value for a customer needing a robust open station tractor.

Keep us posted on the new tractor!

They are R4s, I will be running across the yard to unload and stack hay in the shop and stables. Didn't want to tear the ground any more than necessary since the horses get ridden around the buildings. Was a $900 option to swap out the R1s for R4s. Was another reason I went with the Workmaster instead of the PowerStar. The PowerStar does not have R4s as an option.

I still have the TC40DA. It is great tractor. I traded in the Boomer 8N so now both my tractors have an FEL. Took a bit of a hit on the trade-in value not having an FEL.