New XP Polaris

/ New XP Polaris #1  

turbo36

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD X739 AWS (3), 2016 Toolcat, JD 2038R
I replaced my 03' 500 with a new 700XP, I talked the dealer into swapping out the stock 12" steel wheels and tires for the 14" "Bruiser" wheels and tires.

Attachments

• DSC_0044 (Large).jpg
    DSC_0044 (Large).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 490
  • DSC_0046 (Large).jpg
    DSC_0046 (Large).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC_0047 (Medium).jpg
    DSC_0047 (Medium).jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 325
  • DSC_0049 (Large).jpg
    DSC_0049 (Large).jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 313
  • DSC_0053 (Large).jpg
    DSC_0053 (Large).jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC_0054 (Large).jpg
    DSC_0054 (Large).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 405
   / New XP Polaris #2  
Hey I have the same problem with my wine glass it is almost always empty.

/ New XP Polaris #3  
hey that glass ain't almost empty it's only half full. and i like that ranger is there any improvements or changes to the new ones ? that one is sharp lookin. now you gotta get it dirty just wait for the wine to wear off first you don't wanna be buying fenders for it this soon.lol

/ New XP Polaris #5  
Do the Bruiser tires and wheels offer anything aside from just being larger (and looking quite nice, also)??? Do they get better traction or ride smoother????

John M

/ New XP Polaris
Jimbrown said:
Hey I have the same problem with my wine glass it is almost always empty.
I was wondering if anyone would catch the glass in the picture :). I had just picked up a case of Talbot Chardonnay and couldn't wait to pull a cork.

/ New XP Polaris
jcmseven said:
Do the Bruiser tires and wheels offer anything aside from just being larger (and looking quite nice, also)??? Do they get better traction or ride smoother????

John M

They are radials and do ride a ittle smoother then the stock tires but I just thought they looked cool;)

/ New XP Polaris #8  
Nice looking Ranger. Are you going to wash/wax after each and every ride?

/ New XP Polaris #9  
Nice Ranger, nice trailer. We got an XP in May, wife loves it.

/ New XP Polaris
Cottonhawk; I'm usually pretty **** about keeping things clean but for some reason I never waxed the old Ranger just sprayed off the heavy dirt every now and then.

Red Rocker; thanks for the compliment. Funny thing about the trailer, it is the second one I bought this year. The first one lasted three weeks before someone stole it!!! :mad: