New ZD 1211 zero turns

/ New ZD 1211 zero turns #1  

kuboman

Veteran Member
Tractor
B3200, L5740,
Does anyone have experience with these new mowers. Im thinking of buying but don't know much about them.
Are they as good as the older models?

/ New ZD 1211 zero turns
Anybody?

/ New ZD 1211 zero turns #3  
I have one with 20 hours on it now. I love it so far. Fundamentally this is in an incremental improvement not a new model. The core of this mower reuse. 28hp engine dropped from 3200 rpm -3000 rpm 25hp with no DPF. Transmission isn't new design. ACS deck is supposedly more efficient and leaves a better cut but i have no experience with the previous generation. A New digital display, wider track and low profile tires. I dont believe there is any reason this mower shouldn't be just as realiable as the last generation

/ New ZD 1211 zero turns #4  
1463887432146.jpg

/ New ZD 1211 zero turns
I have one with 20 hours on it now. I love it so far. Fundamentally this is in an incremental improvement not a new model. The core of this mower reuse. 28hp engine dropped from 3200 rpm -3000 rpm 25hp with no DPF. Transmission isn't new design. ACS deck is supposedly more efficient and leaves a better cut but i have no experience with the previous generation. A New digital display, wider track and low profile tires. I dont believe there is any reason this mower shouldn't be just as realiable as the last generation

How do you like the low pro tires. I don't have a landscaped lawn so it can be rough. I wonder how those tires will be?

/ New ZD 1211 zero turns #6  
The tires seem to be fine and much better than my previous zero turn. My yard is anything but smooth as a result of driving my 9500 lb tractor with R1 tires across it one to many times when the ground was soft. My point of reference is a cub cadet whos rear tires are only a couple inches taller than the zd1211 front tires. The larger diameter and longer wheel base help to roll over bumps more smoothly with less pitching front to rear. The suspension seat is amazing the overall ride is much better than the turd cadet I'd really curious to know what an air ride sear is like. If you really hated these tires the zd300 tires/wheels should fit as well as some of the bx tractors tires if you wanted industrial tires.