Newby welder with questions

/ Newby welder with questions #21  
I run my little DC buzzer north of 5# at a time as fast as I can put them in the stinger. That 200 should easily run 1/8 like that, pretty much continuous or as fast as the operator can.
I have a 300 synch but I never use it with that, I can manage ok with 1/8.
Lincoln leads.JPG

/ Newby welder with questions #22  
Using some ideas that were posted I've welded new ends on hydraulic rams with success.
In fact I have one sitting on my bench to install on my 3 point, all ready to go once I set up for the hydraulics.
I manually tested using a hand pump and no leaks.
(AND, I'm not a pro welder.)

/ Newby welder with questions #23  
I didnt take a pic of one we did, pin seized and busted it off, bad news, it broke, good news 10$ in materials and a couple hrs later its working again, was kind of a problem on old machine and did it right on the unit.

/ Newby welder with questions #24  
The little machine above pic has a green connector goes to a common ground for several things, hooks benches, stick leads, plasma ground together along with a couple whips/leads with clamps. One for outdoor and one an extension to the bench and could be used if needed to move the machine. Very rare. They there is a Y on the stinger side with a piece about 15 ft local to the work benches and welding booth and another goes over to overhead door to have stingers for outdoor and shared plasma ground.
door side lead.JPG
door side lead.JPG
side door leads.JPG

Last edited: