NH extended warranty

/ NH extended warranty #1  

rmorgan

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TC33D; RTV900; Gravely Professional
I'm coming up on the anniversary of buying my '33D, and am getting literature from NH regarding their extended powertrain warranty. The brochure, natch, says nothing about duration or cost. My assumption is always that extended warranties only cover what won't break, but I wondered if any of you have any experience with this program, either as to cost/benefit, what is NOT covered (other than the obvious---electric, radiator, brakes, etc.), whether dealer transport is included, etc. Thanks!

Rick

/ NH extended warranty #2  
I'd echo an interest in this. I have a few more months to go before my TC29 goes out of warranty. If anyone has any information--positive or otherwise--on NH's extended warranty, I would sure be appreciative if they shared it.

/ NH extended warranty #3  
I looked into this for a TN-65 and it was going to cost over $1000 a year, the warranty is designed for the farmers who put on 10,000 hours in 5 years but if you only put on a couple hundred a year save your money. If anything does happen the money you save should easily cover the cost.