NH T2320

/ NH T2320 #1  

Allan_Cen_Ont

I am looking and one of these tractors with 300 hrs on that has a loader 9' backhoe box blade, rear blade that offsets and a snow blower and a hydrostatic trans ,and also has what looks like SSQtach that a dealer is $25,995 cdn for it I am wondering if this model was any good as I see according to tractor data they were only made for a year in 08 and they replaced the TC45 and the new model is a Boomer 3045 or should I run from it and look for another model that is equiped the same . The tractor is located 2 hrs away . here is the add for it Used 2007 New Holland T2520 Farm Equipment For Sale In GRAVENHURST ON - BuySell.com Thanks for any help folks

/ NH T2320 #2  
I am looking and one of these tractors with 300 hrs on that has a loader 9' backhoe box blade, rear blade that offsets and a snow blower and a hydrostatic trans ,and also has what looks like SSQtach that a dealer is $25,995 cdn for it I am wondering if this model was any good as I see according to tractor data they were only made for a year in 08 and they replaced the TC45 and the new model is a Boomer 3045 or should I run from it and look for another model that is equiped the same . The tractor is located 2 hrs away . here is the add for it Used 2007 New Holland T2520 Farm Equipment For Sale In GRAVENHURST ON - BuySell.com Thanks for any help folks

NH changed model numbers from the TCxx to the T2xxx to the Boomer 3xxx, don't think there were any reasons other than somebody justifying their existence in the corporate structure.