NH TC-30 New battery but turn key no crank condition still exists .

/ NH TC-30 New battery but turn key no crank condition still exists . #1  

Slamd56

Tractor
New Holland TC-30. 2007
I have’07 new Holland TC-30 3 Cyl deisel ,standard . Turn key won’t crank .. all lights come on . New battery , new cables ( checked good connections) . Checked all safety switches found . When turn key to left preheated light doesn’t light up . Normal conditions it would . Had this No start condition and replaced battery and cables . Tractor started up ! ..After sitting overnight , went to start , a no crank condition again as before replacing battery . Battery checked 12.89 volts . Put charger on it .. checked after 13.62 . Still no crank condition. Also when turning key to left no preheated light . Turn right normal lights . Help !!

/ NH TC-30 New battery but turn key no crank condition still exists . #2  
Ignition switches have been known to go bad internally.

/ NH TC-30 New battery but turn key no crank condition still exists . #3  
The attached electrical schematic is for a economy TC25 but I think the majority of it applies to your TC30.

As "Diggin It" has indicated it could be your switch, I'd also look at the starting circuit which the starting relay is common to all the safety relay's (PTO, Seat...).

Let us know what you find.

Attachments

• TC 25 Series Economy Schematic.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
   / NH TC-30 New battery but turn key no crank condition still exists . #4  
Check fuse #2

/ NH TC-30 New battery but turn key no crank condition still exists . #5  
@Slamd56 - Is your TC30 a hydrostatic or geared machine??

The seat switch and the parking brake switch will not stop the engine from turning over, so being you have a "No Crank" situation... I would rule those two out for now.

If fuse #2 blows or the neutral safety or pto safety interlocks are open, the starter motor will not crank

Did you check Fuse #2 yet? If fuse 2 is blown, your engine will not crank over and the PTO ON lamp will stay illuminated constantly on the dash with the key on no matter if the PTO lever is engaged or not.

Make sure you check the PTO safety switch, to see if it is working properly when the PTO lever is disengaged. You can do an easy preliminary test on the PTO Switch by turn the key to the on position & engaging & disengaging the PTO Level... if the light is going on & off it is most likely working.