NH TC26DA

/ NH TC26DA #1  

Ronster

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 2520, John Deere X739, Kubota U27-4, Kubota RTV 500
I notice the NH TC26DA and the Case DX26 have very similar appearance, specs, and even the FELs look the same. Are these tractors made in the same factory? The 0% financing sure looks good.

/ NH TC26DA #2  
They are the same, but now you get the choice of Red or Blue.

/ NH TC26DA #3  
Yes, what pekabu said is right. Case and New Holland are owned by the same company - Fiat. The CNH tractors are pretty much identical except for the obvious like paint and headlights. Also, on the class II and III CUTs, the New Hollands have SuperSteer while the Cases do not. I guess they gotta keep 'em different somehow. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ NH TC26DA #4  
Yes other than color and headlight arrangement they are the same. New Holland does have the Super-Steer as an option and it is great for mowing. Has it's dis-advanteges and advantages for front end loader work. I have it and love it except for the loader work on hills. Loader work on the level I actually like it.

murph

/ NH TC26DA
What is super steer?

/ NH TC26DA #6  
Super steer is an option for when you turn your front axle will move ahead on the opposite side you are turning. In other words your front axle will almost come perpendicular to the tractor. It will give you a sharper turning radius and do less damage on your lawn. However, if you going to do a lot of loader work especially on side hills it is not good. When you turn sharp your front end gets very narrow and it is like having a narrow front end. I believe if you go to the New Holland web site it explains it in more detail. There use to be pictures in the web site I don't know if they are there anymore. Also when turning your outside wheel will automaiically drive while the inside will drag.

murph

/ NH TC26DA
Anyone know the going price for a TC26DA or a web site where the dealer lists his prices?

/ NH TC26DA #8  
I think Corriher Implement does. They adverstise here on TBN just look for the ads as you move around here in TBN.

murph

/ NH TC26DA #9  
Someone recently posted a price quote of about $20,300 for a TC26 with FEL, MMM, 3pt Tiller and sales tax. I think the qoute was in Virginia? It did not specify what brand or size tiller. But based on averages, you could probably deduct off about $1500 for the tiller and the sales tax that would apply to the tiller, that would leave you at $18,800 for the tractor, MMM and FEL including sales tax. Bear in mind that pricing in regional and it seems to me that prices in Virginia are not real bargains.

By the way, I'm pretty sure the Super Steer option is not available on the TC23 & TC26 class machines.

/ NH TC26DA #10  
Did you actually see one on a lot somewhere? My sales rep just told us to expect another 3-4 weeks before they are available in my area.

IMO... I'd buy a TC24... you will never know the 2hp difference. New Holland is running some really attractive programs on that tractor. I just priced one out against a B7610... normaly Kubota is $2000 cheaper, but till you throw in the programs and financing they are within $5/mo of each other.