NH TC35

/ NH TC35 #1  

chuckp

Bronze Member
Tractor
TC35D, IH2444, 9N
Well, I purchased a new TC35 W/16LA Loader last week. They are Manufacturing the Tractor now and delivery will be in late September.

/ NH TC35 #2  
ChuckP,

Congratulations on your purchase! The TC35 is a nice piece of equipment. May you have many happy dreams between now and the time you take delivery!

DavidV

/ NH TC35 #3  
Congratulation on your new purchase Chuck. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
I do hope your going to beable to sleep at night,also not bitting your finger nails until your NH arrives. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

If you have the operator's manual heck now a good time to start reading them.

Take care and stay /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gifdown there in Texas,and I hope it rains soon for you folks

Thomas..NH

/ NH TC35 #4  
That sure beats working on the transmission on an older tractor, doesn't it?/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Or are you keeping the other one, too?

Bird

/ NH TC35
Bird: Well I am going to fix the Transmission and keep the IH 2444 until someone talks me out of it (probably one of my sons). I also own a Ford 9N which is on loan to the Brother-in-Law. I bought this one so I could have something that works and is home.(Please excuse the late posts, I can't seem to get on the Internet until late because my youngest son uses it for College homework.)

/ NH TC35
Thanks Thomas, I am anxious to try to get some work done. I have a Barn/Workshop/Studio to build and I need the Loader to prepare the pad to pour concrete. My post should have said TC35"D". I did get the Hydrostat.

/ NH TC35
David: Thanks for the flowers. However, my dreams and worries are of when I am going to get this building started. It has been very hot and dry here and the ground is like concrete. The Loader may not do the trick. I may have to hire a Dozer to come in and do the ground work.

/ NH TC35 #8  
chuckp, sounds like your ground is about like mine now. If so, you won't move much dirt or do much digging just with the front end loader. A bolt on tooth bar might help, but I'm guessing you'll either have to get that dozer or use the ripper teeth (scarifiers) on a box blade to break it up first, then move and/or level with the front end loader.

Bird

/ NH TC35 #9  
Chuck,

Congratulations! I have the exact same tractor (with R4's). I have about 48hrs on mine now. A truly wonderful machine, you're really going to like it. Did you get any wheel ballast? At least with my soil I can easily dig 3" at a time (without a tooth bar). The ballasted R4's give me enormous traction. Let me know if you have any questions.

Peter

/ NH TC35
I ordered the Tractor with R4s, the dealer volunteered to fill the rear tires with Anti-Freeze and Water to give stability. I am very impatient to get started on my building and have stated using my IH 2444 to move some dirt with the Box Blade. Once I get the TC35D I will lean heavily on you folks with the experience to master it. Thanks for the post and for the flowers.

Chuck