NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor?

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #1  

bnixon

Gold Member
Tractor
TC33D / 7308 ldr 60" HD bucket
I just stumbled across the Case IH site and was looking at what they had to offer as far as compact tractors and could not help but notice that there D45/DX45 were the identical tractors (except paint) to the TC45/TC45D spec for spec....

Has anyone out there noticed this?

If this is true I might have to give my local CaseIH dealer a call and check $$$$$.

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #2  
Yes the CaseIH D45 is the same as the NH TC45, except the supersteer option is only available on the NH. Never priced the CaseIH units but seem to recall from other's posts here on TBN that the CaseIH prices tend to be higher.

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #3  
<font color=blue>"If this is true I might have to give my local CaseIH dealer a call and check $$$$$."</font color=blue>

Brandon,

Here's a thread <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=caseih&Number=121933&Search=true&Forum=caseih&Words=DX&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=50&Old=allposts&Main=58354>Case - DX</A> that ran back in March about the Case DX's. I posted the prices for the DX's a local dealer sent me. Remember that these prices were last March, but at that time, they did seem higher than NH. Also, there's a typo in the info. The FWA should be FWD.

Hope this helps.

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #4  
Brandon,

You are correct, I looked at the Case tractors before I bought my New Holland. As was already said, Case seems to be higher priced. It may have been the particular dealer I went to, but they wanted a $1000 more for a D35 than the NH wanted for their TC35. The Case even had about 25-30 hours on it because it was used at a local fair for carting people around on hay rides. So they were even 'discounting' it an additional $1000! But were still $1000 higher than the brand new NH. I tried to tell him about the deal that NH was offering, but he said that was the best he could do. Add to this that they had at least 10-12 D35's sitting on there lot with another 15 or more DX's and D40's and D45's. So, needless to say I bought the NH.

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #5  
NH bought out Case to make Case New Holland. All of the tractors will eventually be the same except a few brand specific options to help them compete as well as color and some sheetmetal like the hoods. The larger tractors will have the same cab's and guts to help save cost. The Case Boomers were the first Case Red NH's.

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #6  
case also got the new holland haying equipment starting last fall.

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #7  
Yes, it is about time they got some decent haying equipment. I wonder if CNH is going to paint the new NH self propelled chopper red if and when they release it. I heard it is on the back burner as they are spending money elsewhere but it does look nice.

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #8  
Actually there is a meeting in St. Louis next month for all the dealers where they are introducing all the new self propelled equipment and large tractors 150hp plus and New forage equipment for both dealer bodies

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #9  
I heard that they updated the current FX with stronger engines and I think some new sheetmetal but they have a completely brand new machine that looks like the new CX combines in style that they are testing in Europe. Can you get pictures at this meeting or don't they approve of that as I am curious as to what the new TG looks like as I have only seen one proto picture of it so far. Plus the new Case tractors I haven't seen yet.

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #10  
Sorry Robert we are not going to this meeting every thing that they are covering with the exception of the round balers are products we do not sell.