NH TC45 fwd & 7FT KingKutter Med duty cutter

/ NH TC45 fwd & 7FT KingKutter Med duty cutter #11  
Wayne, I probably won't make it to the Justin VFD fishfry. It sounds like fun, but I currently have some other plans. However, Justin is only about 30 miles from me, so I just might show up if my plans change. Thanks for the invite. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I've never used a 3PH quick-attach. I think if I wanted that feature, I'd go with Pat's Easy-Change system. It works with almost any lift arm and any implement. Everyone here who has it seems to be really pleased. Have you looked into that?

/ NH TC45 fwd & 7FT KingKutter Med duty cutter
jinman I guess after spending 300+ I should try to make it work. After looking at the other quick hitches I wish I had waited. wayne wright

/ NH TC45 fwd & 7FT KingKutter Med duty cutter #13  
Nice pictures. Big Gobblers.

/ NH TC45 fwd & 7FT KingKutter Med duty cutter #14  
Funny. That was one of the main reasons I went with a 3pt hitch 10' mower rather than a 10' drag style mower for my 7610s.. rear clearance... the 10'ower is only 5.5 fott of cutting deck rear of the tractor.. though 10' wide. Makes for easy turns and backing up.

Nice turkies.. I raise royal palms.

Soundguy

/ NH TC45 fwd & 7FT KingKutter Med duty cutter #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( There are two areas I know of that would concern me about the KK. When you lift it all the way up with the 3PH, the geometry of that cutter with the float attachment will make the mower frame hit the rear wheels. Just experiment and find out how high you can raise the cutter. )</font>

Lowering the lift pins on the cutter may solve that problem.
When I first got my KK brush mower the lift pins were to high.
Couldn't lift the cutter high enough and when I did try to lift it to full high (with play in the top link for more float) the cutter actually came forward enough the blades hit my drawbar.
Lowering the lift pins on the cutter 5" solved both problems.