Nice little beginner welder

/ Nice little beginner welder
My friend has this model , i'm going to use, Look at the tip options, This is canada amazon , you can get it cheaper

25 Watt 510C/950F , Hope its strong enough, he only uses it to burn wood, can use to fix computers aswell, I can build gaming computers and over the years through away pricey motherboards and vid cards, with only a burnt fuse i bet or a diode, might buy one

Attachments

• 41d1xsgqTcL._AC_.jpg
    41d1xsgqTcL._AC_.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
At 120volts Just tried 3/32 rods and at 100 amp setting burned a full rod and breaker tripped right at the end with a 15 amp breaker, thats about 2000watts, 20 amp breaker is about 2400 watts

Burned threw bed frames and thats kinda hard steel for 1/8 , great little welder , hope it lasts

/ Nice little beginner welder #23  
At 120volts Just tried 3/32 rods and at 100 amp setting burned a full rod and breaker tripped right at the end with a 15 amp breaker, thats about 2000watts, 20 amp breaker is about 2400 watts

Burned threw bed frames and thats kinda hard steel for 1/8 , great little welder , hope it lasts
The Tooliom in Post #1?

The Tooliom in Post #1?
Yes, Im plugging in a shed soon so if I can burn 3/32 at 120volts il be happy, I got a 20 and a 30 amp single pole breaker I can use, tried it at a friends house today , wires in my walls are to small was scared to try, with 400 more watts with a 20 amp breaker i should be fine, im using 10 wire

Last edited: