Nice little beginner welder

/ Nice little beginner welder
Just a little side note, I did not get whats in picture, the plug coming out of welder was the 220volt plug and they gave a 120 volt adapter, that's how confident they are in their product , they want you to use it to max settings, I only used it for 120volts, burned 1 pound of 5/64 rods

Just the adapter is 80$ on amazon

I did not try it higher than 80 amps only used it on a 15amp breaker , Got a generator 4000watt peak 4500 but not sure if safe.

Lets talk a little about generators :) ran into this issue like 10 times in the last 2 years on friends rigs, The plunger under carb that shuts the main jet, just cut it, My cub caddet mower is new so after warranty runs out its going to get cut as well, good night

Don't forget to shut tank if travailing with it or gas might get into base, later

Last edited:
   / Nice little beginner welder #8  
I've run my Harbor Freight Titanium MIG 170 on my Champion 4kw generator with flux core, with what you are running I would imagine you would be fine, I stalled the generator a few times before I found the right setting :)

/ Nice little beginner welder #9  
I'm no pro... I mostly weld AC , but bought this welder last year and impressed, I built a sand racer(2000 hours) and a 6 inch lift on a ATV

I've seen good reviews on the Tooliom welders.

I think the time has finally come when really inexpensive welders from China are at least HF quality at minimum, and considerably less expensive than HF for comparable features. And prices are dropping continually.

I see only $15 additional to add a 4 year warranty on the $99 195 amp version. That's crazy cheap for 4 years of use!

Ya or buy two for parts