Nifty Photo's

/ Nifty Photo's
Re: Nifty Photo\'s

Harv,
Thanks for the response. I searched the prior posts on "Digital Photography". You are one prolific writer/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thanks for your prior posts on photography.

I watched a bid on ebay go down a few minutes ago for an Olympus C-2500L, 32Meg, with extra 4.5 Raynox zoom, New, under waranty for $770.(#489599547). I suspect this was a pretty good deal, am I right?

/ Nifty Photo's #12  

TwinkleToes -

$770 for a $1500 camera is a very good deal.

Of course, it all depends on how many hours are on the meter, whether or not the 50-hour maintenance was performed, whether it was stored indoors, etc. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Nifty Photo's #13  

The Olympus C-2500L with the Olympus zoom now costs $799. Digital camera prices are droping as fast as computer prices and just like computers the most expensive ones drop the fastest. My advise is be carefull not to over buy. The high resolutions are good to make 8x10 prints, but create files much to large to put on the net or e-mail. I have seen lots of people with real fancy cameras that still can't take good pictures. The large amount of features and settings can be very confusing unless you are really serious about photography and use the camera all the time.

Andy

/ Nifty Photo's #14  

Check out Ubid . Just got an AGFA CL30 click camera w/40meg removable storage media. They go pretty cheap. New and manu. refurbed.