No Delivery of Tractor but A Shout Out to the Dealer

/ No Delivery of Tractor but A Shout Out to the Dealer #1  

Kyle241

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
So I was expecting delivery of my MX5100 yesterday and all looked good up until Wednesday afternoon. I called the dealer around 1pm to confirm everything was still on schedule and was told it was. Then around 3:30pm, I get a call from the salesperson that the backhoe has been delayed delivery from Kubota Canada and was expected Thursday morning but now it was a day to a day and half behind. To say I wasn't happy was an understatement as I had only just called them and given the thumbs up and two hours later it changes??? My beef was that Kubota Canada would know their shipping schedule is a day and half behind before Wednesday afternoon as they knew they were supposed to delivery the BH to the dealer Thursday morning. To top it off, I will not be around to take delivery next week and wasn't sure when I would be able to after that (business travel). To help placate my anger/disappointment, the salesperson offered to send me a B26 no charge for the weekend in the event they couldn't get the tractor ready by EOD Friday. I left off the conversation with let's talk Thursday when you know more. Thursday comes and I get the call that they still do not know when the BH will arrive on Friday and I personally had by then discounted any chance of getting it so they told me they were getting ready to deliver the B26 that afternoon - one day early! I'm like, okay and then I thought about it and decided to ask about the possibility of a KX loaner, they checked to make sure they had one and promptly delivered a KX91 with thumb! What a great machine, used it almost all day yesterday and it is awesome. I'll be using it all weekend for a number of things that needed to get done and I had thought to rent one of the units to make my trail and voila, I have one now! So I say, great customer service goes out to Carriere & Poirier Equipment in Alfred, Ontario for coming through for me! Next Friday I will take delivery of my new MX5100.

/ No Delivery of Tractor but A Shout Out to the Dealer #2  
It sure sounds like you have a great dealer.:thumbsup:

/ No Delivery of Tractor but A Shout Out to the Dealer #3  
It sure sounds like you have a great dealer.:thumbsup:
I agree. Praise the good ones so others will know who and where they are.:thumbsup:

/ No Delivery of Tractor but A Shout Out to the Dealer #4  
My Kubota dealer is Collie Equipment in Danville, Virginia. They have been at the same location for 29 years. They provide excellent service before, during and after the sale. It appears that you have the same type of dealer. Everyone have a Happy Day.:):tractor::tractor:

/ No Delivery of Tractor but A Shout Out to the Dealer #5  
My Kubota dealer is Collie Equipment in Danville, Virginia. They have been at the same location for 29 years. They provide excellent service before, during and after the sale. It appears that you have the same type of dealer. Everyone have a Happy Day.:):tractor::tractor:

That's also who I bought my B3200 from. I called every dealer within 100mi and they had an excellent price on one in stock. Picked it up a couple days later, service was great.

/ No Delivery of Tractor but A Shout Out to the Dealer #6  
That's also who I bought my B3200 from. I called every dealer within 100mi and they had an excellent price on one in stock. Picked it up a couple days later, service was great.
I bought a 2011 L4400, 4WD, FEL from them. As you stated, they go the extra mile. If you haven't already bought oil, filters; etc for your model, they offer excellent service in the parts department also. If you need answers about anything, they will take the time to help also. Good deals on implements too. Have a good day and enjoy your seat time in your BOTA.

/ No Delivery of Tractor but A Shout Out to the Dealer #7  
My nearest Dealer changed hands from Father to Son...

The business attitudes certainly has shifted...

I could see the Dad doing something like this... not the son.

The Dad was the kind of guy that would take you under his wing and provide short concise answers to any question... and encourage more.

The son is rather abrupt... I stopped by with my niece and he came out and said children are not allowed on the yard... we left.

His dad would have said I was bringing in the next gereration customer.