No Hydraulics after changing Transmission/Hydraulic fluid.

/ No Hydraulics after changing Transmission/Hydraulic fluid. #11  
It sounded an awful like click bait.

LOL, not really. BUT, it reminds me of this from, Where's Nemo, when I was a kid.

1631727893808.png

/ No Hydraulics after changing Transmission/Hydraulic fluid.
I agree. The group looks like a vast amount of information and help if you own a Yanmar. Wish I had known about before buying Hoye manuals. They were expensive and not much help unless your tearing one down. Which I do not plan to do. Their manual is mostly for a different model. It will do but as far as owner maintenance/service it is pretty vague on little details like the little damn lever :)

/ No Hydraulics after changing Transmission/Hydraulic fluid. #13  
I agree. The group looks like a vast amount of information and help if you own a Yanmar. Wish I had known about before buying Hoye manuals. They were expensive and not much help unless your tearing one down. Which I do not plan to do. Their manual is mostly for a different model. It will do but as far as owner maintenance/service it is pretty vague on little details like the little damn lever :)

The good thing about our group over there, we have 3 dealers and parts suppliers that monitor the messages. They are a wealth of help and info. There are also former (retired) Yanmar diesel repair techs there too. A vast help.

As for Hoye, they too are a great help. Printed documentation may not be their expertise, BUT, their knowledge base, YT vids, and knowing what parts cross reference is a gold mine. Aaron and his team will go the extra distance to get your machine running well. :)

/ No Hydraulics after changing Transmission/Hydraulic fluid.
I appreciated their help. Hoye is my go to place right now. The manuals were just not what i was expecting. I do understand there were no English manuals printed for my tractor. They were really expensive was my real complaint.