No Kubota loaders?

/ No Kubota loaders? #1  

nybirdman

Tractor
Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT
Happened to reach a salesman when I called for parts;asked about inventory and he said he had a few
50 HP tractors but no loaders(FELs) for them and didn't know when they would be available.Like everything else;hard to come by.

/ No Kubota loaders? #2  
Happened to reach a salesman when I called for parts;asked about inventory and he said he had a few
50 HP tractors but no loaders(FELs) for them and didn't know when they would be available.Like everything else;hard to come by.

Have a customer (large estate/farm owners) that just got an L6060 and had to wait several months for the loader after the tractor arrived. They were really unhappy

/ No Kubota loaders? #3  
Jun. 03, 2022 10:58 AM ETKubota Corporation (KUBTY)KUBTFBy: Niloofer Shaikh, SA News Editor
  • A Japanese equipment maker, Kubota (OTCPK:KUBTY) plans to spend $140M to build a new factory in northeast Georgia, adding 500 workers to the 3,000 it already employs in the region.
  • The company said on Wednesday that it will build a new factory in Gainesville to make front-end loaders.
  • Kubota Manufacturing of America said the Georgia expansion would almost double front-end loader build capacity.
  • “We don’t currently have the facilities to meet customer demand,” Phil Sutton, vice president of Kubota Manufacturing of America, told The Times of Gainesville. "For Kubota, North America is our biggest tractor market now.”

/ No Kubota loaders? #4  
My dealer said basically that the hydraulic steel tubing is hard to get for the loaders..

/ No Kubota loaders? #5  
Been waiting for my LA805 loader since Aug 2021. Tractor came in last month, loader is who knows when.

/ No Kubota loaders? #6  

Kubota to Invest $140M in New Plant, Create 500 Jobs​

JULY 1, 2022 | TREVOR WILLIAMS

Kubota North America announced June 2 that it would invest $140 million in a new factory on an existing site in Hall County, a move that will create 500 new jobs.

The Japanese subsidiary is the parent company for Kubota Tractor Corp., Kubota Industrial Equipment and Kubota Manufacturing of America, which combined already employ about 3,000 people in Georgia after more than three decades operating in the state.

Kubota Industrial Equipment, or KIE, opened in 2005 in Jefferson, Ga., where it makes loaders, booms and other tractor implements.

The new KIE plant, however, will be on Kubota North America’s existing site Gainesville, doubling the company’s production of loaders to meet growing demand in the U.S. and Canada markets. It’s set to break ground this year and begin operations by 2024. The new plant will free up the Jefferson plant to make more attachments and implements, supporting its network of 1,100 dealers.

The news comes about two months after the company held a grand opening for a new R&D facility in Gainesville, an $85 million investment that created 70 immediate jobs for engineers and technical staff members, with plans to grow that to 200.

Kubota started its plant in Gainesville with 40 employees in 1988, gradually bringing in full production of lawn tractors and rough-terrain vehicles. The Osaka-based company has been held up as an example of how foreign companies — and Japanese firms in particular — tend to be solid corporate citizens and pay long-term dividends in terms of job creation and capital investment for the state.

The company, which celebrates its 50th anniversary this year, says it will have 3,500 Georgia workers by 2024.

/ No Kubota loaders? #7  
Dealer here has two rows of the L series. Onle one of them has a loader on it.

/ No Kubota loaders? #8  

Kubota to Invest $140M in New Plant, Create 500 Jobs​

JULY 1, 2022 | TREVOR WILLIAMS

Kubota North America announced June 2 that it would invest $140 million in a new factory on an existing site in Hall County, a move that will create 500 new jobs.

The Japanese subsidiary is the parent company for Kubota Tractor Corp., Kubota Industrial Equipment and Kubota Manufacturing of America, which combined already employ about 3,000 people in Georgia after more than three decades operating in the state.

Kubota Industrial Equipment, or KIE, opened in 2005 in Jefferson, Ga., where it makes loaders, booms and other tractor implements.

The new KIE plant, however, will be on Kubota North America’s existing site Gainesville, doubling the company’s production of loaders to meet growing demand in the U.S. and Canada markets. It’s set to break ground this year and begin operations by 2024. The new plant will free up the Jefferson plant to make more attachments and implements, supporting its network of 1,100 dealers.

The news comes about two months after the company held a grand opening for a new R&D facility in Gainesville, an $85 million investment that created 70 immediate jobs for engineers and technical staff members, with plans to grow that to 200.

Kubota started its plant in Gainesville with 40 employees in 1988, gradually bringing in full production of lawn tractors and rough-terrain vehicles. The Osaka-based company has been held up as an example of how foreign companies — and Japanese firms in particular — tend to be solid corporate citizens and pay long-term dividends in terms of job creation and capital investment for the state.

The company, which celebrates its 50th anniversary this year, says it will have 3,500 Georgia workers by 2024.

Wonder why the Kubota name is in blue instead of Kubota orange in that picture.

/ No Kubota loaders? #9  
My guess would be weather seems to affect orange much quicker. Everything I have ever seen painted orange on a building looks like he-double toothpicks in short order.

Janet

/ No Kubota loaders? #10  
My guess would be weather seems to affect orange much quicker. Everything I have ever seen painted orange on a building looks like he-double toothpicks in short order.

Janet
Thats very true.

1657883464980.jpeg