No tornados here, thankfully

/ No tornados here, thankfully #1  

gstrom99

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 855, John Deere 530R zero turn, Allis Chalmers D17 III, Ford 9N - SOLD, Kubota B1550, Yamaha Timberwolf 250, Husky saws, Shur-Trac and Carry-On trailers
Got some ice then a few inches of snow. Big winds too. Power went out like 5 times but came back on real quick. I'll take this over the tornadoes... I'm sorry for the devestation and loss of life last night.

Attachments

• dec storm 2021.jpg
    dec storm 2021.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 80
   / No tornados here, thankfully #2  
Very said glad you were uneffected

/ No tornados here, thankfully #3  
Definitely! My prayers are with everyone affected by this storm.

/ No tornados here, thankfully #4  
Got some ice then a few inches of snow. Big winds too. Power went out like 5 times but came back on real quick. I'll take this over the tornadoes... I'm sorry for the devestation and loss of life last night.
Where were those T storms?

/ No tornados here, thankfully #5  
My wife, African grey and I spent the night in our storm room last night and luckily we didn't have any apparent damages in our little hollow. Lots of damage just north AND south AND west of us but we are OK here thank goodness.

/ No tornados here, thankfully #6  
Where were those T storms?
EDIT: Western Kentucky, NOT EASTERN. Estimated over 50 dead so far just there. Very sad. A candle factory was hit with over 100 people inside. Dozens feared dead just there.

Last edited:
   / No tornados here, thankfully #7  
Western Kentucky, in Mayfield. Plenty of damage all over the state. Been cutting trees off of fences and getting cattle back in since 4:30 this morning. Just came in for breakfast. Y'all be safe. Mother Nature is a ***** on the farm.

/ No tornados here, thankfully #8  
We went to the basement when they started calling for that on the news. I sat there and watched the bad stuff go to the north of us abut 10 or 12 miles. We just saw a lot of lightning, light winds, and almost no rain. So we were spared, I believe the storm intensified after passing above us.

/ No tornados here, thankfully #9  
No structure damage here. Just north of us had a bad tornado, in Taylor Co.