No tornados here, thankfully

/ No tornados here, thankfully #51  
Florida property is sure to start looking sweet.

/ No tornados here, thankfully #53  
I agree, if you get a very larger ac unit. If you are far above sea level. If NOAA says hurricanes won't happen again.
I'm too far West to be severely impacted by a hurricane.My a/c unit is 5 ton and new.I am 45 feet above the St. John's river on a natural bluff.The boat's at the dock and I'm in a t-shirt.Property taxes are 1/4 of what I used to pay.

/ No tornados here, thankfully #54  
How'd it go?

I've seen reports of dust clouds and trucks blown over.
I haven't been to town yet but my little patch of earth came through fine.
I was concerned about the wind from the south, but as the storm intensified, it shifted a little to the west and up against our windbreak that we planted in '98. That saved us again.

My Davis Weather station is on a 6 ft. tall pole and 100 ft. downwind of the trees and house. It clocked a high wind speed of 49 mph.

/ No tornados here, thankfully #55  
I haven't been to town yet but my little patch of earth came through fine.
I was concerned about the wind from the south, but as the storm intensified, it shifted a little to the west and up against our windbreak that we planted in '98. That saved us again.

My Davis Weather station is on a 6 ft. tall pole and 100 ft. downwind of the trees and house. It clocked a high wind speed of 49 mph.
We just got back from town. All we seen were xmas decorations and garbage cans out of place. I'm guessing last years Derecho knocked all the sick, weak and loose stuff down.

The weathergirl at noon said the big towns around us had wind gusts up to 70 - 80 mph. Our windbreak knocked that down to 49 mph.