Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
And we can't have firecrackers?

image.jpg

14.jpg

Bruce

/ North Korean farmers got rockets?! #2  
Well, it looks to me like they couldn't afford proper prime movers for their towed rocket arrays, so they went to some Agricultural depot and grabbed a bunch of rather ordinary Ag tractors to pull them with.

/ North Korean farmers got rockets?! #3  
I was thinking the same as James.

/ North Korean farmers got rockets?! #4  
Sometimes it looks strange for me, when we see some weaponry mounted on the pick-ups or all-wheel-drive large trucks too. But in many cases it works for the users. I'm not a fan of N. Korea :), but if a tractor may successfully tow the military equipment in the mountains, jungles with the absence of roads, why not to use them. I've heard Ukraine's DefMinistry nationalised the Ag tractors as well at the beginning of ATO, just don't know for what purpose.

/ North Korean farmers got rockets?! #5  
If you've ever seen a night time satellite photo of North Korea this makes more sense. They are one step away from another round of mass starvation.

Attachments

• North Korea Night.png
    North Korea Night.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 453
   / North Korean farmers got rockets?! #6  
They seem to be very angry at the coyotes.

/ North Korean farmers got rockets?! #7  
Wow! Can't they afford a can of olive drab paint? Seems counter productive to have everything in camo, but then have a bright tractor highlighting your location.

/ North Korean farmers got rockets?! #8  
   / North Korean farmers got rockets?! #9  
Something doesn't look right with the photos. To me it looks like toy tractors with a mural in the background. Are Korean streets that clean?

/ North Korean farmers got rockets?! #10  
Something doesn't look right with the photos. To me it looks like toy tractors with a mural in the background. Are Korean streets that clean?

They are. They have people sweeping them by hand with brooms. No joke.