Not happy with Kubota Credit...

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #41  
That's why I have all of my bills on a spreadsheet. I tried autopay through my CU for a while, but don't like waiting until the last minute to have them paid.
With autopay, you select the date of payment.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #42  
How so, if he`s having to pay late fee`s, then run to the post office, pay for postage, then mail the payment out all the time.
Seems he`s saved himself a huge headache. What is THAT worth in savings.

Seems that is a choice he has chosen to make. Not making payments on time. Choosing to pay postage. Choosing to waste time driving and writing checks. Automatic/Free solutions to this.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #43  
I have a booklet of payment coupons I've never used. I also get an email each month telling me that a payment is due even though I have it set up on autopay. Only statement I receive is once a year telling me I paid no interest

Andy

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #44  
What I don't understand is if somebody knows they have a loan payment due on the same day every month, they can't make it until recieving the notice.

I have a payment book. I can send a payment 3 weeks early and sometimes it’s still late. Now I pay 4-5 weeks early, I.e. a month ahead.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #45  
Seems that is a choice he has chosen to make. Not making payments on time. Choosing to pay postage. Choosing to waste time driving and writing checks. Automatic/Free solutions to this.
Well, you`re not wrong. But i understand the OP, like him, i`m old skool too. I was always 2 to 3 months ahead on my payments, and i always mailed my payments in, and never once late. And i paid my tractor off a year early, too. Everybody has their own way of doing things. Its not our right, to judge, how people do their own thing. We have nothing invested, in their things.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #46  
I have a payment book. I can send a payment 3 weeks early and sometimes it’s still late. Now I pay 4-5 weeks early, I.e. a month ahead.
That's one reason that I pay online.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #47  
That's why I have all of my bills on a spreadsheet. I tried autopay through my CU for a while, but don't like waiting until the last minute to have them paid.

I do auto-pay using my bank and I have all accounts set to pay 7 days in advance of the actual due date. I never have to worry about last minute, holidays, weekends, forgetting.... it is super easy and convenient. It's almost like I have a secretary taking care of things. I also have my pay split so that $1150 goes into my "payment account" every 2 weeks, then the rest goes into my normal use account. I never see the money going in or out of the payment account, and I have around $100 a month extra sliding in, so I do not worry about over draft. And I never worry about spending my payment money on booze or gambling.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #48  
And I never worry about spending my payment money on booze or gambling
I don't, either. ;)

I got paid today... my check hit my account at about 5:30. Last night I made my weekly round of payments so that they would begin getting processed. This AM I transferred the balance into my savings.

The advantage of doing it your way is that if the power ever goes out or I am incapacitated for some reason, that week's bills won't get paid. I just prefer to have full control over where and when my money goes out.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #49  
I bought a new zero turn from them last year and financed $6k of the $16K to get the free insurance. I just set mine up to pay once a year. That would have been a good option for you or setup autopay of some sort.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #50  
I bought a new zero turn from them last year and financed $6k of the $16K to get the free insurance. I just set mine up to pay once a year. That would have been a good option for you or setup autopay of some sort.

KTAC insurance isn’t free, it gets added to the payments.