Not sure what I have or what it's worth

/ Not sure what I have or what it's worth
I doubt it would be worth over 3k if it did run. With it not running probably a grand.
Thank you
My condolences.

I am guessing it is not just one tractor. Lots of parts were interchangable between different models back in the day.

The sheet metal looks like a 37, 42, or 835. Which were late 50's to early 60's tractors. However the serial number would indicate a 1950 to-20. But it definitely isnt a TO-series hood and grill.

So its possible its a TO with a newer hood and grill. Or its possible its a newer 37/42/835 tractor with parts off a TO including whatever part that serial number plate is on.

Sorry cant help any more. AS far as value....its hard to pit a price on a non-running machine. Depends on just how bad it is and/or how good other parts are and if the engine is stuck or not. $1000 would be pretty optimistic as it sits.
That's my guess .. don't know what I got. Haha. That serial number is on the "dash" by the steering wheel. I don't think the engine would be stuck because it wouldn't be covered with a tarp if he thought that.

My condolences mi_bet.
What area are you in, maybe we can find someone local to help?
Tractorhouse has a lot of tractors for sale and may have something similar. (tractorhouse.com)
Thank you. I'm in southwest Michigan. I'll take a look at your site.

My condolences mi_bet.
What area are you in, maybe we can find someone local to help?
Tractorhouse has a lot of tractors for sale and may have something similar. (tractorhouse.com)
Thank you. I like your site.

/ Not sure what I have or what it's worth #14  
Non running, top $, ~1,000 if everything is straight and it's been protected from the sun / weather while it sat.