NX Grill Guard

/ NX Grill Guard #13  
The face on mine is a coyote to go with my Kioti tractor.
I knew that. I was just pullin' your leg. ;) But it does kinda look like a bat. :laughing:

Nice detail. Was that done on a CNC mill or plasma cutter?

/ NX Grill Guard
I knew that. I was just pullin' your leg. ;) But it does kinda look like a bat. :laughing:

Nice detail. Was that done on a CNC mill or plasma cutter?

Thank you! I thought that you probably were kidding..but wasn't sure. This was done with a plasma cutter.

/ NX Grill Guard
A few people have asked me if I could make another one of these for them. Short answer is yes. PM me if this is something you are interested in.

Now offering them in either 14 or 11 gauge.

/ NX Grill Guard #16  
Now offering them in either 14 or 11 gauge.

Impressive work. That is good and necessary improvement needed on tractors. Like your artistic and functional ability. Better lighting and angle could help show the coyote. I’m sure it is more awesome in person.

Technically does the guard block sticks from entering the space between the guard and tractor from the bottom? Hooks, rings or chain slots for transportation tie down? Bumper or bar to help lower tractor or axle protection?

I like your creative solutions.

/ NX Grill Guard
Impressive work. That is good and necessary improvement needed on tractors. Like your artistic and functional ability. Better lighting and angle could help show the coyote. I知 sure it is more awesome in person.

Technically does the guard block sticks from entering the space between the guard and tractor from the bottom? Hooks, rings or chain slots for transportation tie down? Bumper or bar to help lower tractor or axle protection?

I like your creative solutions.

Thanks for the compliments Smokey. You are right...the pictures could be better. The guard insert bolts to the top two bolts of the guard frame(pictured), so I think this covers the area you are describing. The guard frame is from the factory, and I just made the insert. I would not tie down or pull from the insert, but the guard frame is pretty strong.

20200917_173356.jpg