NX4510 starter not turning over

/ NX4510 starter not turning over #14  
If you have already checked all the safety interlock switches, do the following:

1. Check the 5amp Safety Controller fuse. Tractor will not turn over if the fuse is blown.
2. With a good fuse, and still no start, run a temporary ground from the negative post (gray wire) of the start relay to ground. Attempt to start. If the tractor starts with the temporary ground on the Start Relay, you may have a defective Safety Controller. In the NX Tractors, the Safety Controller provides the ground for the relay when all safety interlocks are satisfied.

Hope this helps

/ NX4510 starter not turning over #15  
I had this problem on a 2020 built NX6010. You've gone through most of it but one switch I didn't see you mention is the brakes must be locked together, there is a switch on the lever that locks the two brake pedals together. It must be in neutral. PTO off. Brake pedal pressed, weight in the seat, brakes locked together, both front and reverse pedals in neutral position. If all those things check out, I'd check the safety module (Kioti calls it the safety control unit) that will be behind you and to your right if you are sitting in the seat behind a plastic panel. If I unplugged it and plugged it back in it would work for awhile and then quit again.

The operation goes like this - the module is what all the safety switches "report to". It will then send a signal to the main computer to allow a start or not. This is controlled as you have found out with the ground to the relay. If the module says a start is ok, the computer completes the ground circuit to the relay, if not it won't. Kioti had a bad batch of these safety modules. My 2020 built NX6010 had a bad one. My dealer ordered one and I swapped out mine with him under warranty. I jumped the ground to the start relay in order to get by until the new one came in. I liked being able to start it without having to jump through hoops even after I repaired it correctly I went back and jumped the ground and left it that way.

Here is a previous thread where another poster and myself were working through our no start issues with NX's: NX safety switch thread.
I am having the same problem with my 4510. It's a 2019 module. Do you know the part number for this?
On Which tractor are you having the issues? The CK30 or the 4510? You still have warranty on the 4510….

/ NX4510 starter not turning over #16  
Same problem on a 2021 NX5010CH. Ran fine 3 days ago and jumped in it to do a few things yeasterday, and nothing. Been through all the switches, fuses, relays, and no obvious problems with wiring. Found what appears to be a burnt pin on the safety control unit. Need to call the dealer in the morning and see if they'll get me one. What a PITA!
IMG_3669.jpg

/ NX4510 starter not turning over #17  
I am having the same problem with my 4510. It's a 2019 module. Do you know the part number for this?
The TE15-0118A has been updated 4 times according to my dealer. Newest number is TE15-0152A. Unfortunately he didn't find and service bulletins allowing replacement under any kind of warranty process. It's a couple hundred bucks.