NX6010 HST Cab Price

/ NX6010 HST Cab Price #1  

todd92

Silver Member
Tractor
Case Farmall 75A, Kioti NX5510HST, Kioti CK3510SEHC, Farmall M, MF GC2310 TLB
Best I can get is 35.5 wit 2 remotes, yet I hear you can get 33.5? Where can I get this price?

/ NX6010 HST Cab Price #2  
Where are you "hearing" that at, I would asked them where.

Where are you located, that would help us help you too.

Last edited:
   / NX6010 HST Cab Price
Updated profile with location. I think I saw on here someone paid 33.5. What difference does it make where I am as far as price goes?

/ NX6010 HST Cab Price #4  
Well you were asking where to get these prices, so in order to tell you dealers close to you, a location is needed. Wouldn't do you much good say you lived in PA and the people that responded told you they bought there's in CA. Also when looking back through threads about prices, pay a bit of attention to dates that the post was made, one May see where someone paid X amount and expect to find that price at a dealer but missed that the price stated was a year or more old. Not saying that's the case here, but I've seen it happen more than you may think on here.

Looks like you have at least 5 dealers with in 55 miles or less , I'd price shop at those for starters.

/ NX6010 HST Cab Price #5  
That looks like a fair price. The 33.5 is what Eric paid before all factory options, which included remotes. As a result he may have a discounted price. 35 is about the going rate.

/ NX6010 HST Cab Price #6  
That looks like a fair price. The 33.5 is what Eric paid before all factory options, which included remotes. As a result he may have a discounted price. 35 is about the going rate.
Who is Eric?

/ NX6010 HST Cab Price #7  
Who is Eric?

Eric the Oracle, bought a 6010 and ripped it apart, put it back together, uses it as a bulldozer, and was singlehandedly keeping Kioti Parts in business for a while. Surprised he hasn't commented yet.

/ NX6010 HST Cab Price #8  
Best I can get is 35.5 wit 2 remotes, yet I hear you can get 33.5? Where can I get this price?

You can get this price from a new dealer who received free shipping on his or her first truckload of tractors and can pass his savings off to the first customers purchasing equipment from that truckload.

Attachments

• image-1430434686.jpg
    image-1430434686.jpg
    727.4 KB · Views: 342
   / NX6010 HST Cab Price #9  
Updated profile with location. I think I saw on here someone paid 33.5. What difference does it make where I am as far as price goes?

A lot of difference. Tractors are cheaper in the south and southeast. Slightly higher in the midwest. Much higher in the northeast. And really high in Canada.

/ NX6010 HST Cab Price
As it turned out, I got the same price here in the Northeast that I could get anywhere else, so I don't know why you think prices are 'much higher' in here.