Nylock Nut

/ Nylock Nut
Casco1,
Well, see, that's my problem. I am a machinist and have had this Brown and Sharp guage for about...hmmm...30years or so. I tells me the the #threads per inch but not the pitch diameter of the thread. Yours is probably the same, hence your return post.
Now, if you look into the Machinery's Handbook, there are all kinds of thread diameters that have the same #threads per inch. That's my problem, and I don't have Metric guages either.
Anyway, I did as another suggested and bought several sizes that I thought would work...WRONG. Screwed up. Now I'm going back up with a pair of calipers to measure the bolt...duh!
then I can use my thread guage Major Diameter and use the book to tell me what it is...(hopefully)
Thanks everyone for the input.

/ Nylock Nut #22  
The picture shows 4 Pins (Part # 11) with 4 nuts (Part # 21).
Measure one of the other # 21's.

cvt

/ Nylock Nut #23  
wrap a piece of paper around the threads over lap ends rubyour finger over the single part of paper to make dents with the threads in paper. Poke a small hole in the doubeled part take paper to tsc and lay bolts over lines to determin pitch wrap it around bolt and line up holes for diamater of bolt that's how i find them usually my thread gauge is some other place than were i am. check for 3/4 18 it is a fine pitch table

http://www.engineersedge.com/torque_table_sae.htm