Oil coming out of dipstick.

/ Oil coming out of dipstick. #21  
The vent on the reservoir this fluid is in is clogged. While being used pressure builds up, and it goes out somewhere. If you are feeling air pressure come out there is your proof.

/ Oil coming out of dipstick.
The vent on the reservoir this fluid is in is clogged. While being used pressure builds up, and it goes out somewhere. If you are feeling air pressure come out there is your proof.
OK great. Thank you.
I'll have too figure out where the vent on the reservoir is.

/ Oil coming out of dipstick. #23  
Sometimes it is a vented cap, sometimes it is a hose. regardless it is n the top of the housing somewhere.

/ Oil coming out of dipstick. #24  
Foaming and overfill both sound like rainwater in the hydraulic oil. Often enters past shifter levers where they plug into transmission top shifter plate. Doubt its the vent. Could be, but other is more likely. Drain, refill, and tarp.

/ Oil coming out of dipstick. #25  
Foaming and overfill both sound like rainwater in the hydraulic oil. Often enters past shifter levers where they plug into transmission top shifter plate. Doubt its the vent. Could be, but other is more likely. Drain, refill, and tarp.
If you get a lot of wind it is even more likely that rain can be driven into places were it would not normally get into, it's amazing what wind can drive moisture through.

No water in there. There's a cab with windows/doors, it's enclosed.
I've drained the oil and there's no water in there.

Sometimes it is a vented cap, sometimes it is a hose. regardless it is n the top of the housing somewhere.
That's what I'm thinking.
I've temporarily drilled a small hole in the fill tube cap to allow the air to escape, till I find out where the air is coming from.
I'm using the tractor sparingly for now.

If you get a lot of wind it is even more likely that rain can be driven into places were it would not normally get into, it's amazing what wind can drive moisture through.
That's true, but there is no evidence of water in there.

/ Oil coming out of dipstick. #29  
No water in there. There's a cab with windows/doors, it's enclosed.
I've drained the oil and there's no water in there.

We didn't know about the cab, but agree that stops most sources of water intrusion. Besides, water is so easy to tell since it turns normally translucent hydraulic oil into a liquid that looks like dirty milk. That makes water hard to miss.

So if it isn't water, it is most likely drawing air into the hydraulic pump from the suction side - just like OldnSlow mentioned a while back. Check any rubber hose between the transmission sump and the input to the pump. Often it is age-cracking at the end of the hose. Tightening the clamp doesn't help on old hoses. A key diagnostic test for an old suction hose is that it is wet with oil on the outer cover of the hose and leaks a spot on the floor overnight - but doesn't leak while running.

If it isn't the hose, the hydraulic pump might be pulling crankcase air past the shaft seal.
good luck,
rScotty