Price Check oil filter price for B7510

/ oil filter price for B7510 #1  

heehaw

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900, B7510 and RTV
to me, $13 is just a little steep for the oil filter for a B7510: but i tried a wix a long time ago, an it did not have the anti-drainback valve in it: plus it "weighed" a lot less than the kubota filter: the weight may not mean anything, but its kinda a mental thing, i guess.
heehaw

/ oil filter price for B7510 #2  
I don't remember what my oil filter cost me, but I think my hydraulic filters were like $45 each (I need two).

Just wait until you have to replace your hydraulic fluid! Ouch!

/ oil filter price for B7510 #3  
to me, $13 is just a little steep for the oil filter for a B7510: but i tried a wix a long time ago, an it did not have the anti-drainback valve in it: plus it "weighed" a lot less than the kubota filter: the weight may not mean anything, but its kinda a mental thing, i guess.
heehaw

$13 is high for an oil filter. That filter is one of the most common filters in the world. $5 will get you a Purolator or Baldwin B179 /Hastings #7285 or LF523. Can't do much better.

I don't believe they were priced this high at my dealer, nor at Messick's online.

Thread: M20 x 1.5

edit: $8 at Messicks

/ oil filter price for B7510
i will do some shopping around for filters, i like to keep a couple of each around, just in case i need it on a wk-end: i was really shocked when they told me the price of the oil filter this morning...i changed the transmission fluid a couple months ago, used the super udt: not sure what is better about the super udt than the regular, except its suppose to work better at lower temps: an when its low temps, i ain't gonna be on a tractor..
heehaw

the price i came up with at Messicks is over $10..so if you have to pay shipping too, i guess $13 isn't as bad as i thought.
heehaw

/ oil filter price for B7510 #6  
Yeah it looks like it's a little over $10. The comparable WIX goes for about $7 and looking at the specs it shows that it does have an anti-drain back valve.

i was just going by looking down in the filter...i have always heard wix makes good filters.
heehaw