OK, I admit it, I,m New

/ OK, I admit it, I,m New #1  

BucketHoe

Tractor
Kubota B3030
Yes, I'm new here. I lurked here for a couple of weeks while thinking about buying a tractor and finally registered.

I'm located in Rhode Island, alright you people from Texas don't laugh, I know the Dallas Metroplex is bigger than Rhode Island, but at least I can say I live near a really big lake that stretches all the way to the coast of England.

Anyway, I only have 3 acres, but there are a bunch of little things that need to be done. During my tractor search I looked at JD, Kubota, TYM and Kioti. I chose Kubota, and just ordered a B3030 with FEL and BH75 backhoe. I also ordered a Sundown mechanical thumb which I will weld on once it comes in. I'll try to attach a picture of a Sundown thumb, that the dealer had just installed on someones tractor. Hopefully I'm doing the attachment correctly.

I would like to say Thanks for the information I was able to find while lurking here along with my research of the different brands that helped in my selection. Once I get my B3030, I will try to participate here in a productive manner.

thumb002.JPG

BucketHoe

Last edited:
   / OK, I admit it, I,m New #3  
Welcome Neighbor.
We have several members from RI and south eastern Ma.
What part of RI are you in. Thats a great tractor your going to
love it. Good Luck

/ OK, I admit it, I,m New
Timber,

Just outside of Westerly. During my time lurking here I watched your video and I'm thinking that a box grader may come in handy for me at some time.

I learned alot from many of you here while lurking.

BucketHoe

/ OK, I admit it, I,m New #5  
Welcome Buckethoe....I am not far from you at all... :) Enjoy your new machine :)

/ OK, I admit it, I,m New #6  
alright you people from Texas don't laugh

OK, us Texans welcome you, too.:D I think you've got a nice rig coming.

/ OK, I admit it, I,m New #7  
Welcome to TBN! As a Texan for a long time, I thought a Rhode Island was a chicken... then discovered that they had been named after a state:D

We'll enjoy hearing of your experiences.. keep ém coming!

/ OK, I admit it, I,m New #8  
WELCOME and congratulations!

You got a lotta tractor for 3 acres. You will be able to flip the whole place over with a 3030.

Russell (yeah in Texas)

/ OK, I admit it, I,m New #9  
Welcome to tbn and congrats on the new tractor. I ordered a B3030 yesterday myself. They will share a birthday :D

Oh and don't let the Texan's give you too hard a time - They've been known to have ego problems

48148d1133789371-texans-view-world-782968-s-view.jpg

/ OK, I admit it, I,m New #10  
Welcome, I'm near you as well but i'm from the great, and much larger, state of connecticut. smile

Actually i'm on the ct/ri line just outside of ashaway. Best of luck with your new toy, i know you'll enjot it!