Old JD hyd coupling

/ Old JD hyd coupling #1  

LukeD

Bronze Member
Tractor
'69 John Deere 3020
I'be got a JD 1020 that I use as my rake tractor. I just bought a 10 wheel rake and got rid of the side delivery rake. But my hyd remote is the old JD style. My rake (and my other tractors) have ISO. So I'm looking for just a conversion to plug into the JD to convert, without rebuilding it. Thoughts on this? I see that they list this one on Amazon, but it says old international style. Is that the same as ISO? Any recommendations?

Apache 39041625 John Deere Cone Old to International Harvester Old Male Hydraulic Quick Disconnect Coupler (S25-4-5): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

/ Old JD hyd coupling #2  
Yes that will work . Actually it is Pioneer to JD , same thing . I think there should be an o-ring on the female end also .

/ Old JD hyd coupling #3  
The IHC won't work. You need this one in photo from TSC Old style JD to ISO.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    190.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
   / Old JD hyd coupling
Well I'm gonna have to see if they have it in stock at TSC. Thats cheaper than the ones I found online

/ Old JD hyd coupling #5  
Did I miss something or did I say Pioneer to JD cone ?

/ Old JD hyd coupling #6  
Kevin
No offense intended but if I'm reading the spec's correct and I fairly confident I am the Safeway S25-4-1 is the correct fitting to accept the ISO male tip BUT the S25-4-5 is made to accept the larger male IHC tip similar to the male end on S25-4-4. That's how I remember them when I sold them in JD parts dept.
Jim

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    118 KB · Views: 124
   / Old JD hyd coupling #8  
No problem I just didn't want OP buying wrong adapter.

/ Old JD hyd coupling
They had the international ones in stock at TSC, and I could tell that it was not the right one. But like always, they only had 1 in stock of the correct one. So I got them to order me 2 of them. But it will take 2-3 weeks to come in

/ Old JD hyd coupling #10  
The IHC won't work. You need this one in photo from TSC Old style JD to ISO.
Yepper and they make them forwards and backwards as I had to have male JDs with female ISOs and and Male ISOs with female JDs depending on the tractor and implement. $35 sticks in my mind, don't remember if that's a pair or each.