Oliver 80 Tractor

/ Oliver 80 Tractor #1  

Aussie Oliver

Tractor
Oliver 80
Hi everyone,

I have just joined the forum as it was recommended to me here in Australia. I am trying to find out where I can buy a starter motor for an 1938 Oliver 80 Standard KD. These were an option back then and are shown on a lot of the images I have seen on the net. Unfortunately it has proved harder to get an information on them. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Aussie Oliver.

/ Oliver 80 Tractor
   / Oliver 80 Tractor #5  
This may be a long shot, but I found the part number for both of the starters (6v & 12V) at AGCO PartsBooks. Did a Google search, and found this site: 100 NEW Delco 6 Volt 10 tooth Starter: Starters &amp Starters

It shows a starter cross referencing to the Delco 1107423 6V starter. When doing a search for the Delco 1107824 12V starter, it took me back to the same site, listing a starter that crosses to the Delco number. number.

Won't cost anything, but sending them an email to find out. If they don't, might make a suggestion to them to remove N/A parts listings from their site..!!

/ Oliver 80 Tractor
DJ54,

Thanks very much for that information. I'll send them an email and see how I go.