Online places for filters

/ Online places for filters #1  

Mud2Money

Silver Member
Tractor
Lb2202, 63’ 630 COM, MF85, MT573cps
Hi all , due to the nature of my work I am on the road 90 percent of the time. My ls dealer is about 68 miles north of me. Does anyone have any recommendations for preferred websites to purchase filters from ?

/ Online places for filters #2  
Google the filter number(s) and see what pops up. Usually dealer sites show up, and they are generally inline with other online pricing. That's what I do at least. My local dealer never has what I need in stock anyway.

/ Online places for filters
Having troubles finding mt5 kits

/ Online places for filters #4  
I got a filter kit for my xj2025h from a seller on eBay.
Engine oil, hydraulic, hst, air, and fuel, all LS brand for $99 with free shipping. A bit cheaper than my local dealer and delivered to my door.

I just ordered from Greene’s on there. Hopefully it’s all good. I like the kit options they offer.

/ Online places for filters #6  
I got a filter kit for my xj2025h from a seller on eBay.
Engine oil, hydraulic, hst, air, and fuel, all LS brand for $99 with free shipping. A bit cheaper than my local dealer and delivered to my door.
Seller name?? or link?

/ Online places for filters #7  
I buy most of mine from Amazon, but I've found it's worthwhile to look on Ebay. If I buy 10 filters for different tractors, at least one of them will be significantly cheaper on Ebay. Some of my big hydraulic filters for my dozer are $140 each, and I use three of those, so if Ebay has them for $120, it's a nice savings. I normally buy Wicks filters, but Napa Gold get used quite a bit too.

The sellers name is Greene’s tractor company parts. The filter kit was spot on expect it had 1 filter for a older model k5055 ? It looks the same as my hydraulic filter. Is it just me or does ls not even use ls branded filters from the factory. My oil filter looked like a older style, the kit was a little smaller diameter but longer. I got every fluid filter except the power shuttle and I can’t seem to even find a number for it.

/ Online places for filters #9  
I bought one JD oil filter off Amazon. I just typed in the JD oil filter # and all and got one shown online. Messicks may have them.

/ Online places for filters #10