Opinions on : ORIGINAL TRACTOR CAB, From Farm & Trail

/ Opinions on : ORIGINAL TRACTOR CAB, From Farm & Trail #1  

fmgsr

Tractor
BX2380
I got my new Kubota BX, and I wouldn稚 go with a $5,000 Curtis Cab only because it came to
25% of the tractor price. It is very nice, but not that nice. So, I知 looking at alternatives.
I found ORIGINAL TRACTOR CAB, Hardtop Tractor Cab, for less than $950.
Any users, or knowledge of these?

Frank

38FB9202-92FD-4B76-82E0-8DC1F4D7D0E2.jpeg

/ Opinions on : ORIGINAL TRACTOR CAB, From Farm & Trail #2  
I will give you a 100% positive review on OTC. I think this is the 8th winter I've used mine on a John Deere 2320 and it's still in perfect condition. I put mine on in the fall and take it back off in the spring and I store the tractor inside. Once it's put together, the frame is quite rigid and it's pretty easy to install. I did get the optional glass windshield and would recommend it, but the side and back plastic windows on mine are in good condition after 8 years.

With the hardtop, I found it easy to install LED spotlights high front and rear which make night operation very easy.

/ Opinions on : ORIGINAL TRACTOR CAB, From Farm & Trail #3  
I just installed a soft enclosure from CoverMyTractor on our Kubota 3030. Our tractor has a ROPS CAP which is nice in summer. The cab top goes over the cap and then the sides are all attached with heavy duty zippers. Fairly easy install except for installing the wiper kit which took some fiddling. (photo below was taken before wiper kit install) It's a little bit of effort to open the sides to get in so I'm just opening the bottom half and crawling up and in. I'm not a large guy and could open the door more to make it easier getting in and out. I've only been in it once and it felt cozy and not at all cramped. Quality is good, company is great and responsive to my emails.

All the best,
Hein

CMT_cab_after_installation_before_wiper.png

Last edited:
   / Opinions on : ORIGINAL TRACTOR CAB, From Farm & Trail #4  
I have one on my Kubota B2320. Best money Ive spent on that tractor! You wont go wrong. Added LED work lights front and back. Went with soft windshield and works just fine. Dont even need a heater. Wish I did this years ago. No more sitting out in the snow and wind.IMG_1741.JPG

/ Opinions on : ORIGINAL TRACTOR CAB, From Farm & Trail #5  
Gonna have to look at this....

/ Opinions on : ORIGINAL TRACTOR CAB, From Farm & Trail
I see one problem on the 2019 BX2380. The gas fill is on the rear wheel fender, right behind the hand grip.
It looks as though the Cab cover makes it inside the Cab. Looks like it痴 gonna be an awkward gas fill.

/ Opinions on : ORIGINAL TRACTOR CAB, From Farm & Trail #7  
I see one problem on the 2019 BX2380. The gas fill is on the rear wheel fender, right behind the hand grip.
It looks as though the Cab cover makes it inside the Cab. Looks like it痴 gonna be an awkward gas fill.
That is where the Curtis cab on our BX2660 is nice, it has big swinging doors on both sides, so you just swing the door open and fill it up.

Aaron Z

My mistake, I thought the Cab would block the gas’s fill being it’s on the right rear fender over the wheel. But now I see when the Cab door is open, it is still easy to get to.

Another question is, with the original cab installed, is it possible to get the tractor into a standard size door to a 10 x 16 shed door, height wise ?

/ Opinions on : ORIGINAL TRACTOR CAB, From Farm & Trail #10  
Another question is, with the original cab installed, is it possible to get the tractor into a standard size door to a 10 x 16 shed door, height wise ?

Depends on the tractor. My ROPS is the highest point with the cab installed and it fits in my 8 foot high door.