Opinions on the F155 tractor

/ Opinions on the F155 tractor #1  

782Diesel

Tractor
Cub Cadet 782D, Hinomoto E15
What are others opinions on the Yanmar F155 tractors. Seen one, 4wd version with the factory tiller on the rear for sale. How hard is it to fit the tractor with regular 3pt arms with that tiller removed? Runs well in the video he posted in the ad. I like the newer styling over the YM series and its small, which is what we are looking for.

/ Opinions on the F155 tractor
I saw that one, Here is a pic of the tractor we might consider.

Attachments

• yanmar.jpg
    yanmar.jpg
    701.8 KB · Views: 66
  • yanmar1.jpg
    yanmar1.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 60
   / Opinions on the F155 tractor #4  
It is a gear shifting tractor as it's a F155 and not a FX155 with PowerShift.
The F155 is a FORTE machine. So it's not only a diesel, it's geared for strong torque.
The machine with a matching rotary tiller is a huge BONUS for you. In the F & FX series 3-digit tractors, the UFO is electronically computer matched to the specified tiller. You can't just hook up any tiller to the machine's UFO. Only the ones specified in the tiller family would ever work properly.

The parts manuals are for free on the YTOG,

F & FX series 3-digit tractors have the parts manuals for the chassis, axles, and hydraulics.
YANMAR F-FX 145 155 165 175 PARTS MANUAL NPC-0446.pdf

You would need to grab the parts manual for the engine, in this case the 3TNA72.

YANMAR 3TNA72L ENGINE PARTS MANUAL 0CB10-M61201_en.pdf
YANMAR 3TN63L 3TN66L 3TNA68L 3TNA72L 3TN75L 3TN78L-T 4TN78L-T 4TNA78L-T 3-4TN82T 3TN84L-T SERVICE MANUAL.pdf
YANMAR 3TNA72E-HP ENGINE PARTS MANUAL 0CV10-M36703EN.pdf

/ Opinions on the F155 tractor #5  
BTW, if you know the rotary tiller model number, I may have the manual for it too. :)

Can a normal set of 3pt arms be easly installed if the tiller is removed? I need to be able to do more than just tiller work

/ Opinions on the F155 tractor #7  
Can a normal set of 3pt arms be easily installed if the tiller is removed? I need to be able to do more than just tiller work
Yes, and Fredricks has the kits for the F & FX series to do just that. Hoye mostly caters to the YM series.

FREDRICKS EQUIPMENT
1312 South Bethel Rd.
Decatur, AL 35603
PARTS HOTLINE - 256-751-3555
email - parts@fredricksequipment.com
NEW On-Line SHOPPING - https://fredricksequipment.com/shop

Yanmar; YM / FX / F / Ke, John Deere / Kubota / Iseki / Mahindra / Others

SHEAFFER'S TOWN & COUNTRY TRACTORS INC.
320 Palmyra Rd
Dixon, IL 61021
PARTS HOTLINE - 815-284-3226
email - parts@sheftractor.net
On-Line Shopping - Sheaffer's Town & Country Tractors Inc. | Dixon, IL
Japanese and Domestic Tractor Parts for many makes and model brands

Its all just looking at options right now. I took apart the starter off the E14, and its a mess inside, armature winding failure. So its trashed. Have to get a starter before I can take another shot at getting our current tractor started. it was almost running, right at the cuff of running on its own going by a video of a guy on youtube that got given a E18 that was a total rust bucket with a stuck engine. I think it will start given a few more tries.

/ Opinions on the F155 tractor #9  
I took apart the starter off the E14, and its a mess inside, ...trashed. Have to get a starter before I can take another shot at getting our current tractor started. it was almost running
Can you tow-start that model?

its a manual transmission, I suppose you could if I had someone here to tow me around. A bit hard on the clutch and tires though. There are two sources for a starter. Weavers has it for 210 plus shipping, Southern Global wants $285, but then most of their parts seem high price wise.