Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #1  

Complete Turf Care

Veteran Member
Tractor
2022 Kubota Grand L6060 (no loader), 2017 Kubota Grand L6060, 2011 Kubota L5740 HSTC-3, 1997 Kubota M4700
On December 3, 2021 I ordered a Ram 2500 Laramie. The sales manager said it should take about 3 to 4 months to arrive. Usually it's 3 months, but the factory shuts down for 3 weeks for Christmas. Today he told me that it has been assigned a VIN. And he says Chrysler will email me with updates on the progress of the build. I haven't got anything from Chrysler yet.

I'll be pulling my hair out waiting for it in about 10 weeks.

I ordered the 6.4L hemi engine. I have another 2019 Tradesman with the 6.4L and I really like it. And the diesel is a $9400 option.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #4  
Congrats...Post some pics when the time comes. While I went with the diesel on my 19 GMC, unless you are towing really heavy a fair amount of the time, the diesel isn't really worth it especially the nearly 10k upcharge.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #6  
Good luck with getting it anytime soon. Stellantis has them stacked up everywhere waiting for 'chips'. So bad the shuttle drivers are pulling necessary chips to move them around.

I figure when the 'dam' breaks, the prices will also break and deals instead of sticker will become available again, One thing I don't like about that storage method is just that. The longer they sit in storage, the more the components and seals age as well as (batteries). I can see down the road issues coming about.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500
Who is Stellantis?

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #9  
Good luck with getting it anytime soon. Stellantis has them stacked up everywhere waiting for 'chips'. So bad the shuttle drivers are pulling necessary chips to move them around.

I figure when the 'dam' breaks, the prices will also break and deals instead of sticker will become available again, One thing I don't like about that storage method is just that. The longer they sit in storage, the more the components and seals age as well as (batteries). I can see down the road issues coming about.
I read Ford is creating their own chip manufacturing plant in the US...finally some of these companies are waking up. We can't be so dependent on foreign parts for critical items.