Ordered new NH Boomer

/ Ordered new NH Boomer #1  

gandalf

Tractor
2000 New Holland TC40D Boomer
Well, I finally did it and ordered a new TC40D New Holland Boomer today, equipped with the hydro trans, 16LA loader with HD 72in bucket, R4 tires, 72in Bushhog Squealer rotary cutter and a 72in Bushhog HD box blade with scarifiers. It took me a long time to make this decision and I appreciate the comments and suggestions I've got from forum members. Delivery will be in about three weeks and I can hardly wait to get to work! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Sam

"I love the smell of diesel in the morning."
Cummins powered 24V Dodge Rams rule!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by gandalf on 8/28/00 11:28 PM.</FONT></P>

/ Ordered new NH Boomer #2  
Hey Gandalf,

Way to go! You'll really enjoy that machine. 3 weeks... too bad you have to wait so long. But it will give you time to imagine performing every job perfectly. Congrats.

Peter

/ Ordered new NH Boomer #3  
Sam,

Congratulations! Having recently just waited 3 weeks for delivery of my TC40D I know what you will be going through. Happy dreaming until then ...

David V

/ Ordered new NH Boomer #4  
Way to go. That is a very good package. Now is the time to walk that walk and make way for the Squealer. That is if there is old ground to do. That will burn up some of the three weeks. How you are going to do fuel and where to park it will eat up the rest of the waiting period. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
We have been told some gear and Deluxe models are on the way. Also looked at the mighty TC18D for Pop and to replace the gas Sears. We'll see what a two for one deal looks like!!!

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ Ordered new NH Boomer #5  
Congratulation on your new purchase./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
I hope your able to sleep well for the next three weeks until your NH arrives,I know that I couldn't and I'm sure others didn't as well,also were making plans./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Have fun and put some tractor time on. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
Take care and stay /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Ordered new NH Boomer #6  
By my accounting this makes three new big boomer owners in the past two months (myself, dverdbarg and gandalf). We just need Hawgee and Cowboy to step up to the plate!

Peter

/ Ordered new NH Boomer #7  
Guys,

Congrats Gandalf, hope you like it as much as I've enjoyed my little Mighty TC18!

I think this board is having an affect on CNH stock, I have it show on my home page, thought about buying some to play with but haven't yet. It's been going up for about the last week! I think it was down around $7 something and now it's up around $9 something...hmmmmmmmmm /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Ordered new NH Boomer #8  
Re: Ordered new NH Boomer..Jim

Hows does it feel to be back to teaching once again?
Hope you had a grand summer also got some tractor time plus play w/ the new mower./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Stay safe and /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Ordered new NH Boomer #9  
Re: Ordered new NH Boomer..Jim

Thomas,

I had a great summer...only problem is, the older I get, the faster they go! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

It's fine to be back in school, we've had three days of classes and tomorrow is the last day of the week this week.
Michigan passed legislation that requires a 4 day weekend for Labor Day weekend. So we've taught 4 days and we get 4 days off! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Currently waiting for field to grow so I can use that new rotary again!

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!