Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #181  
But it is so small you won't see it unless looking for it...and if you remember to look you probably have already remembered where it is.

My '02 King Ranch F-150 has the gas gauge on the left, along with a notation and an arrow that indicates that the filler is on the left. I bought it new, and just today noticed it.

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #182  
If you are so freaking stupid you don't know which side your gas cap is on you should stay at home until you do. What is the average IQ in Oregon anyway? :laughing: I did see there was an Idiotville Oregon. Maybe everyone lives there from Oregon.

Back in the 70s when they often added a second gas tank to pickup trucks I recall seeing one with the factory tank filler on one side and the add on tank filler on the other side. :D

Or how about these old jaguars :D. dual filler caps!
2A22D100-830B-4A11-BDB9-567740F35E8F.jpeg

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #183  
Back in the 70s when they often added a second gas tank to pickup trucks I recall seeing one with the factory tank filler on one side and the add on tank filler on the other side. :D

Or how about these old jaguars :D. dual filler caps!
View attachment 535085
Always wondered if they were both functional.

I too never knew about the little arrow on the gas gauge until started traveling and renting lots of rental cars and someone pointed it out to me. :duh:

Does the Jag have two arrows on the gauge? :confused3:

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #184  
My 2005 honda does not have the arrow, other vehicles do.
Rental cars used to get me.

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #185  
But it is so small you won't see it unless looking for it...and if you remember to look you probably have already remembered where it is.
1997 Dodge 1500 says "Fuel Door", left side gauge, left side fuel door:
1515539152665.jpg

Aaron Z

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #189  
Just thought about me "Fleet... left, right, front and back... right and left hand drive and one has tiller steering with the tank under the trunk.

The front is the VW Bug and VW Thing... under the front hood.

Opps... forgot to add top with the Model A tank being above the knees.

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #190  
I'll have to ask the chauffeur on which side the gas fill port is located. I don't bother with such mundane things. So long as I have an adequate supply of Grey Poupon, all is well.