Our Olive Oil again wins Biggest competition in USA

/ Our Olive Oil again wins Biggest competition in USA #1  

rox

Veteran Member
I kknow I read more of the Rural Living Forum thant he Announcements Forum. I do check in the Announcements Forum not not as frequently as this forum. Over here http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1163292#post1163292

I am so delighted to share some fantastic news about our olive oil winning BEST IN SHOW back to back 2006 & 2007 at the Los Angeles County Fair which is the biggest olive oil competition in the United States.

Now if you would like to get a free sample of this fine oil then hop over to Eddie and Stephane Walkers place in October. They are having a shindig inviting all TBN members and I sent them 3 liters of AOC Olive Oil to share since I can't attend.

I really do think of you TBN members as my friends and it is so good to be able to share good news with you.

/ Our Olive Oil again wins Biggest competition in USA #2  
Congratulations again, Rox!

/ Our Olive Oil again wins Biggest competition in USA #3  
C'est magnifique Rox!! :D

Congratulations. Back to back is amazing, let alone just winning once.

Last edited:
   / Our Olive Oil again wins Biggest competition in USA #4  
Rox,

That's fantastic news. Now we get to share with everyone some of the BEST olive oil in the world!!! First in Germany, now in America!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have to send me a list of all the awards you have won with your olive oil so we can have it printed up when we all sample it.

Eddie

/ Our Olive Oil again wins Biggest competition in USA #6  
Great! Good for you!!!
So, are you going to send samples to all the TBNer's?

/ Our Olive Oil again wins Biggest competition in USA
Thanks everybody!
Eddie- the German competition is the biggest in Europe, that AOC I sent you won a Gold Medal in the Biggest European Competition, plus now a Silver in the Los Angeles County Fair. Every competition we sent in we won at least a Silver medal but more often the Gold Medals or Best in Show. The German competition is the biggest and best since they don't grow olives and are impartial. They don't have a dog in the race.

Roy,
I would dearly love to send a small sample to everybody, unfortunately I can only share with you through cyber space. :)

If you want a free sample you will have to drop by Eddie & Stephanies TBN Octoberfest in East Texas
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/meetings-get-togethers/95116-oktoberfest-east-texas.html?highlight=Octoberfest

The Bloom doesn't last long on the Rose, I am back to picking almonds today...

/ Our Olive Oil again wins Biggest competition in USA #8  
rox said:
The Bloom doesn't last long on the Rose, I am back to picking almonds today...

Great News, Rox. But then back to work and reality! :eek::D

Later,
Dan

/ Our Olive Oil again wins Biggest competition in USA #9  
Congrat's, that has to be great news for not only the personal satisfaction but the business as well.

Good deal!

/ Our Olive Oil again wins Biggest competition in USA #10  
Rox, You go boy.