Outer Space Aliens Commandered Our 'Bota

/ Outer Space Aliens Commandered Our 'Bota #1  

SkyPup

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L-39 GST TLB, Kubota L3130GST, Massey 1030 HST, Kubota ZD-21 ProDecK, Two Euro VW TDIs
Outer Space Aliens Commandered Our \'Bota

It was a quiet holiday night, quarter moon and a full sky of stars from one horizon to the next, not a trace of wind and the air temperature was 31*F with a nice coat of ground frost.

All was quiet when suddenly out of the dark the familiar SUCK, SQUEEZE, BANG, BLOW of our L-39 TLB was heard.

Out of the huge plume of dust and debris from the UFO landing, a little green man walked out and took command of our 'BOTA in a thick cloud of smoke and haze. Apparently his spacecraft had run low on fuel and he needed some wood to fire up his boiler. After he loaded up his empty tanks, he smiled and waved goodbye, leaving us to wonder if he really was there or not? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Attachments

• 796959-Space Alien2.jpg
    796959-Space Alien2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 843
   / Outer Space Aliens Commandered Our 'Bota
Re: Outer Space Aliens Commandered Our \'Bota

Man those aliens are sneaky, you can barely see him in the driver's seat piloting the 'Bota...... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Attachments

• 796971-Space Alien Rear.jpg
    796971-Space Alien Rear.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 543
   / Outer Space Aliens Commandered Our 'Bota #3  

Cool pictures. Nothing like a hungry 'Bota. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Geez, I sure hope that little green man didn't work for JD!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Outer Space Aliens Commandered Our 'Bota #5  

If i didnt see them logs,id of swore they were burning confiscated pot on that fire,and then they posted here on tbn /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ALAN

/ Outer Space Aliens Commandered Our 'Bota #6  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Out of the huge plume of dust and debris from the UFO landing, a little green man walked out and took command of our 'BOTA in a thick cloud of smoke and haze.)</font>

Alien or not, I don't know what that nasty-looking thing is on the front of your 'Bota, but whatever it is, I want one!!

Jay

/ Outer Space Aliens Commandered Our 'Bota #7  

I always get nervous with my equipment next to fires. How close is too close?

Do the space aliens have water nearby, just in case?

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Outer Space Aliens Commandered Our 'Bota #8  

They where up here too /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, I did not have a camera with me, but I enhance your picture & it's the same dude...they must be up to something...

Happy new year to all...

Attachments

• 797904-mars.JPG
    797904-mars.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 179

LOL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy New Year to Everyone (except the little green men whole stole our tractor....)