Outside my mancave window,

/ Outside my mancave window, #12  
What type of deer? Is there a native deer species to Australia? I thought that they where all introduced and only in small areas.

/ Outside my mancave window, #13  
I share my man cave with a cave woman but after 56 years I'm begining to grow accustom to her. She once screamed "there's a gorilla in the back yard". Sure enough a big Silverback was sitting in a tree. I called wildlife control and they sent a man right over. As he entered the yard he was carrying a sawed off shotgun,a cattle prod,a pair of handcuffs and followed by a Rottweiler x Pit mix dog. He motioned me out to help,handed me the shotgun and handcuffs then proceeded to climb the tree carrying the prod. As he slowly made his way up he said "when I touch him with this prod he's going to leap out and land on the ground flat on his back,the dog will run in and clamp down on his crotch,the gorilla will throw both arms above his head and freeze. When that happens you put the cuffs on him." I asked "what am I supposed to do with this shotgun?" "If I accidently fall,kill that dog before I hit the ground".😲

/ Outside my mancave window,
Best Photo yet. He came right down within a few feet of me. He is not the least bit worried.

Resident Koala.png

/ Outside my mancave window, #19  
Thanks for sharing, you're fortunate to have such a view he's adorable!

/ Outside my mancave window, #20  
Fantastic picture!!!! If you can, I'd love to see some pics of your deer too.