Pallet Fork Grapple

/ Pallet Fork Grapple #1  

PCABE5

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4066R Cab and loader
Any of you have a pallet fork grapple? If so what brand and what do you think of it?

I'm looking at one myself and I'd like to see what others think of them.

Last edited:
   / Pallet Fork Grapple #2  
I mounted a thumb on my Titan Pallet Forks, it works pretty good, not nearly as good as a grapple would, but it gets the job done!
If I could do it over I would buy just the pallet forks and put the extra money towards a grapple. If you need forks and can only buy one attachment then get the pallet fork grapple!

2020-04-03_15-06-05_534.jpg
2020-04-03_15-03-51_682.jpg

/ Pallet Fork Grapple
Thanks Underdog. I have a set of pallet forks and they are one of the best attachments IMO. One of my uses is I use them for occasional tree and brush cleanup and my thought would be adding this to my pallet forks would cut down some time for me. I don't really have a need for a full grapple but this may be a good compromise and expanding the use of the forks.

/ Pallet Fork Grapple #4  
My pallet forks with single matching grapple is my best buy.

I like the single grapple better, because I can slide my forks closer together to pick up medium sized rocks and for other jobs where I need the forks together.

I've used a dedicated grapple a lot in the past and there's nothing my pallet forks/grapple won't do that the grapple can, and on top of that, the pallet forks will do a LOT more than a dedicated grapple.

I've probably posted a hundred pictures in the past, proving it. Mine is ALO brand...

SR

/ Pallet Fork Grapple
Thanks SR. I'll search for some of your pictures.

/ Pallet Fork Grapple #6  
My firewood totes are 6 ft high so a fork/grapple set up will not work. I am stuck using two different attachments. If you do not need to every carry a tall pallet load a combined unit makes a lot of sense.

/ Pallet Fork Grapple
My firewood totes are 6 ft high so a fork/grapple set up will not work. I am stuck using two different attachments. If you do not need to every carry a tall pallet load a combined unit makes a lot of sense.
The one I'm looking at comes completely off with two bolts in the matter of a few minutes for that reason. Probably could put it on and off in less than 5 minutes.

/ Pallet Fork Grapple #8  
For loads too tall that my open grapple gets in the way, I can fold my grapple all the way in, and still use the pallet forks...

SR

/ Pallet Fork Grapple #9  
Very interesting thread. I wasn’t aware a “pallet grapple” existed. I have a set of pallet forks on order from EA. I also had the 3rd function installed on my new tractor in anticipation of a grapple one day. I’m honestly not sure how much use I have for a grapple but think they are awesome. Put putting a thumb on pallet forks seems like a win-win!! Do you guys have a link where these are available to buy? Recommendations? I’ll be in research mode now.