Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #2,913  
From what ???

I suspect bacteria that usually colonize pallets are suffering and wonder if the pallets themselves are suffering causing the bacteria to suffer.

/ Pallets in fields #2,914  
I suspect bacteria that usually colonize pallets are suffering and wonder if the pallets themselves are suffering causing the bacteria to suffer.

Hang on... are you hypothesising that the pallets are contorting into an inverted 'V' due to a painful reaction to a bacterial infection?

Possible. Although I propose that the contortion is more likely due to natural bacterial emissions resulting in painful pallet-flatulence.

/ Pallets in fields #2,916  
Could those inverted V formations be protesting something?

/ Pallets in fields #2,917  
The **** illuminati are everywhere!

/ Pallets in fields #2,918  
If V is for Vendetta

-5th-of-November-V-tribute-v-for-vendetta-15013966-500-500.jpg

What is an inverted V. Forgiveness? Perhaps the pallets come in peace?

/ Pallets in fields #2,919  
I suggest rapid convergence of theories on this matter for soon the pallets will under a blanket of snow. Who know what transpires under the cover of snow?

/ Pallets in fields #2,920  
No joke - I was out on property this past weekend and while hooking up the cutter I keep out back, I noticed that a couple of the stacked pallets appeared to have "wandered off".

Now I'm getting older, but not that old. Pretty sure I had eight where six now sit. Should I be worried, or did they just make a break for it?