Pandora streaming to older stereo?

/ Pandora streaming to older stereo? #1  

Pixguy

Tractor
2011 MF 2410 TLB
I have a commercial store that I'd like to stream music over the existing speakers. If I let the employees control the stereo I'll have rap music blasting. I have SiriusXM in other locations but this store is having trouble seeing the satellite so as I also listen to Pandora on my cell and car radio, I'm wondering how I can get a WiFi receiver that will have the jacks to add to my existing stereo there or have speakers jacks. Understand? It cannot be bluetoothed from a cell because I want it running 24/7 and the current computers I have there will not allow apps to be added.

Anyone do this?

/ Pandora streaming to older stereo? #2  
pandora has a timeout timer, how would you deal with that? maybe thats a pandora free thing,

why not a cheap phone tablet, with a bluetooth receiver?

/ Pandora streaming to older stereo? #3  
You can stream your SirusXM account through your computer.

/ Pandora streaming to older stereo? #4  
Old iPhone or iPad with no cell service (put it on the wifi and install pandora)

Connect to old stereo with 3.5mm aux headphone jack

This is how I use the old stereo in my garage with pandora. Works great

/ Pandora streaming to older stereo?
Thanks all. I will look for my old iPads and see if the stereo there has the necessary jack where I can connect it.

Sirius times out every 60 days or so but it will be in the office where a button can be hit.

The computer at the store is set up by corporate that is used by a dvr security system so optional apps are frowned on.

/ Pandora streaming to older stereo? #6  
(Ignoring the fact that streaming music in a store without a license is illegal but I know people do it all the time but your corporate may not be amused)
I have a sub to pandora and it streams indefinitely off of my phone; I have a bluetooth thingy that's plugged in to the "CD" jacks on the back of the receiver in 3 places (shop, living room, family room all have stereos).

/ Pandora streaming to older stereo? #7  
I have a similar BT module plugged into an amplified PC speaker set (base and stereo pair) out in the shop. I play all my music off my phone through those speakers via Bluetooth. It will rattle the building if turned all the way up. :cool:

/ Pandora streaming to older stereo? #8  
Old iPhone or iPad with no cell service (put it on the wifi and install pandora)

Connect to old stereo with 3.5mm aux headphone jack

This is how I use the old stereo in my garage with pandora. Works great
(y)
I save my old iPads for similar uses. I plan to use one as a full time monitor for my Wyze security camera. Only downside I fear is new or updated apps my not install or run on an older Apple OS.

/ Pandora streaming to older stereo? #9  
In my garage I have an out of service phone plugged in to a set of speakers with the 1/8" stereo jack. I leave the phone plugged into a charger and leave it on all the time.

I don't leave Pandora running so I don't know if it times out but I imagine anything streaming will require you to at least acknowledge your presence once in a while.

We are on a family no commercial account my daughter set up. I think she gets 10 logins for $10 a month.

/ Pandora streaming to older stereo? #10  
I have the phone in airplane mode.