Parker catalogs

/ Parker catalogs #1  

mjncad

Tractor
A couple
Parker catalogs
Hear ye! Hear ye!

Parker updated their web site to make it easier to download their catalogs. Get them before some web wienie decides to become clever and make it a pain to find them like they used to be.

The main catalog page.
http://www.parker.com/portal/site/PA...Id=&fromSource=

The main link for fittings.
http://www.parker.com/portal/site/PA...Source=&fromId=

Here is the link to Catalog 4300, which has just about any fitting type us tractor types are likely to encounter. Plus it has good installation instructions for things requiring more than the standard "Righty Tighty, Lefty Loosey" directions.

http://www.parker.com/literature/Tub...og%20Cover.pdf

/ Parker catalogs #2  
First two links had a 403 error.

/ Parker catalogs #3  
J_J said:
First two links had a 403 error.

No error now. Just a log in page.

/ Parker catalogs #4  
I am still getting the error 403 on the first two links..

The bottom link works for me.

/ Parker catalogs #5  
J_J said:
I am still getting the error 403 on the first two links..

The bottom link works for me.

I didn't try the bottom link on a cell phone didn't want to speed time on pdf

/ Parker catalogs #6  
I get the same error page 403

/ Parker catalogs #7  
Get the error too.

And the bottom link loads as an incomplete file. I get a 7 page file but when I try to click on other topics in the contents, they're not there.

/ Parker catalogs
Well crap, I love modern technology...when it works.

OK, click on the links, then add an = sign at the end of the URL in your browser's address bar. Apparently VbBulletin or whatever TBN uses drops the = sign when one posts a link that has it as the last character.

Also click on the ZIP file button instead of the PDF button. The 4300 PDF button was the first 7 pages, while the ZIP file was almost 70mb in size.

/ Parker catalogs #9  
mjncad said:

OK, click on the links, then add an = sign at the end of the URL in your browser's address bar. Apparently VbBulletin or whatever TBN uses drops the = sign when one posts a link that has it as the last character.

Also click on the ZIP file button instead of the PDF button. The 4300 PDF button was the first 7 pages, while the ZIP file was almost 70mb in size.

Thanks

/ Parker catalogs #10  

Why dont you just go and edit your initial post so the links works??!!