Part Number Help Needed

/ Part Number Help Needed #1  

KP2654

Tractor
LS XR4150
I need the part number for the steering column (tube) assembly for a 2019 XR4150. I can't find the part number on the LS/Mtron website. Can anyone help a neighbor with this? Thanks in advance!

/ Part Number Help Needed #2  
Is this what you're looking for?

LS XR4150.jpg

/ Part Number Help Needed
Maybe. Not sure if it is that one or the third one down in the list. When I put in my specific model and serial number in the parts lookup, the steering column was not listed in the driver's station folder.
1665702325055.png

/ Part Number Help Needed #4  
Maybe. Not sure if it is that one or the third one down in the list. When I put in my specific model and serial number in the parts lookup, the steering column was not listed in the driver's station folder.
View attachment 766270
From what I've seen, the only difference between the Steering Column 01 and 03 is that one if for cab, while the other is for ROPS models. The cab one gets a rubber cover between the steering wheel and the tube.

Either way, what are the odds that the section you need the most, is exactly the one missing on the parts catalog for your serial number? Amazing.

/ Part Number Help Needed
Thanks for your help! Mine is a ROPS model and has the rubber sleeve just under the steering wheel. Problem solved. Thanks again!

/ Part Number Help Needed #6  
Stupid question ... how do I get a user ID & password for that site? No registration that I can see, & they don't let me in.

/ Part Number Help Needed #7  
Never needed one, unless you want dealer access. Just go to Parts - LS Tractor USA and go down to look up parts and click on that.

/ Part Number Help Needed #8  
Thanks. Apparently, that link passes some sort of log-in, because when I tried the actual web catalog directly, it thinks I'm a dealer & wants login info.

/ Part Number Help Needed #9  
Sounds right....