Parts availability for Bolens/Iseki

/ Parts availability for Bolens/Iseki #1  

Capricious

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi MT160D
Good evening: Opinions on the parts availability situation for Bolens/Iseki? And also sources of paperwork (service manual, parts diagram) Looking at what is supposed to be a Bolens 1704, although the information I have found says that this should be a hydrostat, while the tractor itself is a gear tractor. Had a Mitsubishi tractor a while back and parts were a bit difficult to get for that. Here I am looking at another orphan. Thanks.

/ Parts availability for Bolens/Iseki #2  
Iseki was good at giving multiple designations. The TX1704/g174/2160 was a gear drive. The H174/H1704 was a hydro. I have manuals for both models. I can supply engine, clutch & most fwd parts. Transmission parts some are available. Can't tell which until someone inquires about them. .

/ Parts availability for Bolens/Iseki #3  
ii have a hs1502 bolens which seems to have a fuel leak around the injector pump fittings, are the seals an o-ring?

/ Parts availability for Bolens/Iseki #4  
There’s 2 places they can leak from..& yes, they are orings and a copper delivery valve gasket..
The orings and gskt are specific to the manufacturer..
I can handle that for you..
Feel free to contact me directly, either thru a prvt msg or email..

/ Parts availability for Bolens/Iseki #5  
Tag. I have 2 Bolens/Iseki tractors. One is a 1984 model, the other a 1989. They have been great but always good to have another source for parts in the back pocket!