Parts availability issues with JD

/ Parts availability issues with JD #11  
JD has a parts site one can look up the parts and check availability, Parts ADVISOR™

create an account and you can look most any part on any machine John Deere ever made/sold, check the price at your local dealer, and or if it is still availability from deere, and if not get the part NUMBER to do an internet search,

/ Parts availability issues with JD #12  
I've had my year old tractor in the shop since early spring waiting on a part which was defective. John deere is horrible and can care less about my complaints

/ Parts availability issues with JD #13  
yukonhunter
What is the part # that you are waiting for?

/ Parts availability issues with JD #14  
For the Yanmar-built smaller Deeres, model 750 through 1050 and their later variants, Hoyetractor has parts that are now NLA from Deere.

Hoye's specialty is support for gray market Yanmars starting from the 70's, providing NAPA-quality replica parts from the world market where these models are more widely used. Many old Yanmar models are like old Jeeps, and VW's, they are in use all over the world and there will be parts for many years. And many Yanmar parts interchange to Deere, for example Deere 850 is a twin to a Japan-market Yanmar model that was more widely sold worldwide so is well supported.

I'm working on a JD 950. While I did buy some parts from Hoye, John Deere had all the parts on my list. So far I haven't found any parts at Hoye that couldn't be purchased from JD. I've been impressed that I can call the local JD dealer and buy parts for a 30 year old tractor. That includes threaded studs, all gaskets, sensors, rod bolts........all sorts of misc. stuff.

/ Parts availability issues with JD #15  
Hope you can take a joke:(man your bashing John Deere). I am with you, just a different brand. I gst accused of bashing. I totally get it, sometimes "it is what it is". I wish you good luck with your tractor

/ Parts availability issues with JD #16  
I've had my year old tractor in the shop since early spring waiting on a part which was defective. John deere is horrible and can care less about my complaints
See above message 15. Im not good at merging this stuff.

/ Parts availability issues with JD #18  
Rascal
What defines "made in USA" in your question?

/ Parts availability issues with JD #19  
Waiting on cylinders and pistons for the 3pt hitch for the new 4000 series that aren't close to specs....i believe they actually haven't even made this magical part yet

/ Parts availability issues with JD #20  
I think only the big tractors (100 hp or more) are built in the USA. All the small tractors as far as I know are built over seas.