Parts for a Hesston 90 100 DT

/ Parts for a Hesston 90 100 DT #1  

Dead Horse

Platinum Member
I am specifically looking for what I believe is called rockshaft seals. The oil seals between the casing and the shaft that the lower links pivot on.

I was under the impression that new Holland dealers had a cross reference parts catalog for these tractors. the local NH dealer seems to know very little about the subject.

Anyone have a lead for me as to where I can find parts and supplies for these tractors? Mine was MFG in 1990, so it is not so old as there are no parts........

I am also looking for some loader control cables, a primary air cleaner and other bits and pieces.

There use to be a guy in Canada who had an extensive listing of parts, but I can't find reference to him on the internet any more.

/ Parts for a Hesston 90 100 DT #2  
I am specifically looking for what I believe is called rockshaft seals. The oil seals between the casing and the shaft that the lower links pivot on.

I was under the impression that new Holland dealers had a cross reference parts catalog for these tractors. the local NH dealer seems to know very little about the subject.

Anyone have a lead for me as to where I can find parts and supplies for these tractors? Mine was MFG in 1990, so it is not so old as there are no parts........

I am also looking for some loader control cables, a primary air cleaner and other bits and pieces.

There use to be a guy in Canada who had an extensive listing of parts, but I can't find reference to him on the internet any more.

There's a Fiat 100-90 tractor in the New Holland online parts catalog.

/ Parts for a Hesston 90 100 DT
There's a Fiat 100-90 tractor in the New Holland online parts catalog.

I looked for it and seem incompetant to find it, a URL would be greatly appreciated. never mind, I found it.

Last edited:
   / Parts for a Hesston 90 100 DT
Now I need to source parts (specifically loader control cables) for the L365 that came with the tractor. NH does not seem to have any listing for those things.

Any ideas?