Pasquali Anyone?

/ Pasquali Anyone? #1  

veedub

Tractor
None yet.
Anyone on here got a Pasquali tractor? I recently picked up a 997. Its a very cool little tractor and has done mostly anything I have required of it so far surprisingly well for its little frame, but I haven't really put it through its paces yet. Anyway does anyone have one that they could measure the non-adjustable side link to the three point hitch for me. Mine has what appear to be non stock universal TSC type links. The 3pt hitch does not go as high as I would like even on the bottom link point for the top link. I am thinking that these side links are longer then stock but have no way to confirm...

Thanks

/ Pasquali Anyone? #3  
Anyone on here got a Pasquali tractor? I recently picked up a 997. Its a very cool little tractor and has done mostly anything I have required of it so far surprisingly well for its little frame, but I haven't really put it through its paces yet. Anyway does anyone have one that they could measure the non-adjustable side link to the three point hitch for me. Mine has what appear to be non stock universal TSC type links. The 3pt hitch does not go as high as I would like even on the bottom link point for the top link. I am thinking that these side links are longer then stock but have no way to confirm...

Thanks

I thought Pasquali's was an Italian restaurant in Atlanta? Oh wait, I guess that was Pasquale's. :D